Screenshot thread!

necaladun

710e943bc7.png

Context pls. I want to know who was the whore and why they weren't dying first.

They are on a spoopy gateway mission and start talking about horror movie death tropes.

Plasmaman says: THE PLASMAMAN ALWAYS DIES FIRST!

then luca said that

8RKxce4.png

ChNJwny.png

Hyperion dealt with the hauntings on the bridge one shift as NT Rep. Sacrifices included a goat, Runtime, Renault, Commander Clucky, Ian, two bowel issued wolpin, and the humanized monkey.

Central did not respond to Hyperion's request to join Paranormal ERT.

So the chaplain decided to host a funeral for a random chimp. I grabbed a guitar and went there with a few others.

Then waited until the chaplain asked us to share memories about said chimp.

LP2en53.png

Beepsky has the advantage of being able to move at top speed and change direction while in space. Same with Buzzky.

The only way to avoid it is by sleeping as soon as you see them come after you, otherwise it's game over.

zkoTCcR.png

Elysian held a wizarding school in the gateway mission, and I was his [spoiler2]Riolu[/spoiler2] familiar.

Sadly, I only thought to get a screenshot AFTER the tutoring.

40d41b3f82.png

Honk Party.

49ec83f46d.png

Shrieking Vox Party outside the NTReps house.

d74bd7d6dc.jpg

Expanded view.

The vox party was my second time as Security ever. It was a fucking memorable round. Honk Party was afterwards, and was my third time as Security, and it happened on the escape shuttle.

Fucking hell, I was the Head of Security that round. Being a noob to security, and then misclicking to make yourself the HoS is one hell of a mistake. I enjoyed that shit though, actually being the boss of someone is fun, and I enjoyed it a ton. To keep it relevant, I'll post an image of the OOC from that round.

379adcc640.png

e38367489b.png

Playing around with OOC colours is !!FUN!!.

That awkward moment when two vampires wanted to get the other one alone to learn the other one is also a vampire

*img*

Sadly our friendship didn't last when I exposed myself and got myself killed.

Oh, hey, I batoned and tied them up too. I also flashed and nearly cuffed another vampire. It got a bit silly.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use