Screenshot thread!

necaladun

yPHH6AV.png

Quite some time ago, we had a dating game show in the bar, where mostly heads of staff were matchmaking.

looks super fun!

we could have some more...

Definitely so. I'm not sure how these things get arranged, I just stumble into them.

qsxAphH.png

Chapel from the last round. No idea how so much blood and vomit got smeared everywhere.

qsxAphH.png

Chapel from the last round. No idea how so much blood and vomit got smeared everywhere.

DEUS VULT!

Coincidently, my "Knights of Khorne" didn't work out so well that round.

Well, they did and didn't. I DID charge the Tesla with my sword drawn and screaming bloody curses at it. Alas, I met my foe and in the duel I was unmade.

First round with the Chappy's new armour; Got mind swapped instantly by ragin' mages: SUCCESS

Second round with the Chappy's new armour; Charges the Tesla for the GLORY of KHORNE: SUCCESS

qsxAphH.png

DEUS VULT!

Coincidently, my "Knights of Khorne" didn't work out so well that round.

Well, they did and didn't. I DID charge the Tesla with my sword drawn and screaming bloody curses at it. Alas, I met my foe and in the duel I was unmade.

First round with the Chappy's new armour; Got mind swapped instantly by ragin' mages: SUCCESS

Second round with the Chappy's new armour; Charges the Tesla for the GLORY of KHORNE: SUCCESS

Can confirm. As Cargonian, after dragging a med locker to escape on order from the CMO the tesla teleported ontop of me and the Chaplain who was valiantly charging in to slay the sparkling terror

Tesloose is a nightmare

RIP, lol. I ended up getting left in med by someone who was super quick to respond (cheers, but it didn't have the desired outcome heh)

Just putting this on here as a memento of my first nuke ops round.

IBQNtlK.jpg

Getting in line so that me and another clueless guy could get the nukie 101 and mission plan, being stupidly nervous despite afterwars being a rather easy round even though we got spotted right after infiltration.

Anyone got good stories from when you were looking up to the badass, chainsaw wielding, litteraly on fire guy?

Nukies declared war. I should've taken a screenshot of Medbay afterwards, I guess... Did you know that cryo wasn't even set up when they arrived ~25 minutes in?

nvh10Sy.png

Been in that game, as the quartermaster, Peter Van Doorn absolutely amazing how fast the station filled with guns and all the traffic at cargo as everyone went full on 'merican guns blazing.

Also, being Peter Van Doorn in between cargo shuttles i would go hunting for fun, these kind of rounds are rare but so great....

Also, a few rounds before, an example of how easy is to get the crew angry at you:

6WOQtN4.png

Screenshot%202016-01-31%2015.09.10.png

Morphs were on the station. I happened into the bar and they all took my form. What's worse than one uptight bureaucrat? Four of them. If only there was time to embark on adventures of tormenting people with SOP and Law.

Succesful stealthops round, nobody even knew we were on station and we didn't fire a single bullet in getting the disk. We started off by getting DNA scramblers, chameleon jumpsuits, ditching our gloves and boots, and taking the encryption keys out of our headsets. We all silenced our pistols, got some adrenaline implants/thermals and a few emags, and away we went!

We stole a teleporter board, moved the shuttle north and teleported to arrivals which resulted in five random ass civs/engineers teleporting on top of the chef who was holding the beacon for some reason. The chef had no fucking clue what was going on. We then proceeded to rush to the locker room, get new headsets and slot encryption keys into plain radios.

We poked around a bit on the station, ascertained that the disk was somewhere in security - I broke into tech storage, stole a camera monitor board and set it up to verify that the disk was most likely in a box under the custody of the warden.

Another operative hacked their way into the airlock in sec maint and made a hidden cubby in the atmospherics room where we all met up, and we decided it'd be best to set a bomb up near the bar to distract security while we rushed for the disk. Bomb went off, we gave it 10-15 seconds and every last security officer (including the warden) left sec. We just popped adrenaline implants, emagged our way in and gotdatfukkendisk.

Went back to the ship, one of the ops forgot his suit so we brought it back for him and set the nuke in the atmospherics cubby in sec maint. A swarmer at this point was tearing down the walls, got halfway to tearing down the walls and saw a full ops team standing infront of a live nuke. The swarmer just paused for a good five seconds before going "lolnope" and ran the hell away.

Twenty seconds to the nuke going off I turned on the intercom radio in the shuttle and we all started yelling "YOU JUST GOT DONKED"

Screenshot%202016-01-31%2023.07.12.png

IVjFM6z.png

CC had a mentoring on the subject of medical and chemistry event, and one of the subjects was surgery. We dissected a Syndicate agent [spoiler2]and ate his burger remains later[/spoiler2].

ziPY4K4.png

This is Jane hugging Jenkins.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use