Screenshot thread!

necaladun

A round where 'lings went pyscho and killed 50% of the crew (Most were revived)

Anyway, ERT handled the situation, and good ol' Captain Jean-Pierre wanted to have everyone stay and finish the shift, seeing as the 'lings were gone.

Someone broke into his quarters and made a vote. That vote was to call the shuttle. The strange person called the shuttle.

Jean-Pierre calmly lost his shit.

UAFqdyf.png

Central responded to it, in their own special way.

45DJAnU.png

P.S. Props to the Major for being the only damn person in that Squad who had an ounce of realism. All the others were just...unprofessional. On of the Sergeants wanted to keep it on Red Alert after the 'lings were KIA.

I don't think he knows that Red Alert means.

So, seeing as Jean is a skilled Mech Operator, and always complains about being old when on walking patrols, I got a Gygax armed with a taser and gravapult.

And changed my job name to 'Battlesuit Operator'.

And nothing really happened that round.

But someone did find a use for it.

145492000374011?6068790383

Those legs have one purpose...

Not to catch criminals quickly...

But, more importantly...

To keep the Heads donut supply up.

That's standard Dave for ya. I'm there with my face on the floor choking on my salty tears.

To give us some credit, we did run in like idiots one at a time, so this was more about tactics than being outrobusted 5v1. Still, mad skilz.

HgtMhhV.png

Why is this in the game?

It's not; it's adminbus, through and through.

Something like Poke'mon would not be allowed to be merged.

:^)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use