Screenshot thread!

necaladun

Ok, got a few of them this time around:

We'll start with the super sneaky escape of Vince and myself during a recent cult round. Having been found out and needing 6 cultists on the shuttle, we knew we had to make it aboard. Fortunately sec was busy robing a vox of it's voxygen at the time and we were able to go through the chapel and get aboard to hide with the rest of the cult.

jStqJW7.png

Next up, we have Clinton the racist being sold to vox traders as a midnight snack, or slave, probably both...

nbYAoCg.png

Then we have the completely nonsensical round where I had to steal the ablative armor, succeeded, had it stolen from me, stole it out of the armory again, got caught with a bag of weapons, and finally broke out and stole the vest a third time for that sweet sweet green text.

pj6Ihfm.png

BDkGwTN.png

And finally, we have the result of my fight against a changling. It was screwdriver vs arm blade. The ling charged in and let out a deafening shriek as it tried to tie my wrists. I pushed it off of me and ran as it gave swift pursuit, knocking me to the ground. I realized I'd have to fight. I drew forth my screwdriver as it's arm started deforming into an organic blade. I charged it, stabbing it as much as I could while it was still dazed. It let out another shriek and I knew it would surely win if I let it attack me. I tried running again, jabbing at it whenever it approached. We continued like this up the entire engineering hallway to central primary before a group of people showed up to defend me. They charged after the ling as I succumbed to my injuries on the cold hard floor barely able to stay awake. I finally lost consciousness when the doctors came...

CxYWHid.png

Next up, we have Clinton the racist being sold to vox traders as a midnight snack, or slave, probably both...

nbYAoCg.png

Haha, I remember that. It was a riot watching him scream when we joked about turning him into a vulp.

8n78XFD.png

Spark and Gemma Larkens screaming in the name of Synthetica.

gzjrRuf.png

Only one that escaped off the station in one of FalseIncarnate's chaos rounds.

I hope someone makes a guide to the turbine because I'd like to try it some time. Unless someone already made one? please say yes

Someone HAS made a guide! viewtopic.php?f=15&t=6389&hilit=Turbine+guide To summarize to help you out a lot, put scrubbers in the turbine to scrub out CO2, and make sure you cool the *gases before you put them in there. You'll get at least 100kwatt with no upgrades with just this much help.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use