Screenshot thread!

necaladun

Brig after my most glorius death yet!

118acd24c601e6729d8d369fdfa9812e.png

As a Syndicate operative, i got 2 objectives.

1. Protect the Chaplain Hesus

2. Die a glorius death.

1. I kept checking on Hesus many times, had a crew monitor with me juat in case he was missing and i could see his vitals... he turned sensors off. To check up on him, dragged a water tank from maint. With me to have him bless it. He blessed it and i returned to science, left water tank back in maint. Where i found it.

2. Now this is a good one. After multiple tests on monkeys, i was able to weaponize acid without a direct output to distribute it.

I made 4 voice activated bombs and the phrase was "FOR THE SYNDICATE!". I'm not going to publish details to my bombs (super easy btw) but all combined held 300 units of FluoroSuphuric Acid. After making bombs i out em in my backpack for later. As a operative i had access to illegal tech. I used 2 TC to up RnD a bit and was ablt to print energy crossbows. I also had an Storage implant and hid 2 crossbows in my bluespace pocket.

It was near the end of the shift and time was 13.40. It was my time to act. I grabbed some metal and bolted to Security wing. I used natural formation of corridors and made 6 table parts. I assembled tables and flipped em so i would be protected from both sides. I reach into my subspace pocket and drew my 2 crossbows. My objective was to just stun, not kill. After downing HoS and security officers multiple times. HoS (Rynnt) was only one smart enough to use disabler, i kept dodging em electrodes like there was no tomorrow. HoS downed me, i was cuffed and dragged to brig, but my smile kept getting larger. I yell "NANOTRASEN PIGS, YER ALL GONNA DIE!". Seems no one believed me. They buckle me to the chair in brig and take off my satchel. I scream as hard as i can" FOR THE SYNDICATE!" and unleash the acid clouds!

Oh, ye might be thinking that its easy yo survive acid bombs... yes if there is only 1..

I had 4! Idea was the one melts mask, others will melt skin and get into yer system. You know how hard is it to get rid of Fluoro acid in system? Hard... even gave Vox sec karma, since he worked soo hard to bring me back to life..

But i had a Glorius death! And was not planning to enter my body.

Rynnt, do not feel bad, yer not bad HoS. I abused the thung security always does, bring prisoner to brig without search and if its a bigger event, people flock to the brig!

That shift was so stressful, I had, what, two officers who understood the job? Some prat was running around with a taser out and kept doing so after I disarmed him and took it to prove a point, I kept shouting "DISABLERS!" when I was downed but no-one seemed to understand basic English, then to top it off in the shuttle all the prisoners were saying shit like "sec suck in this game" which is always nice to hear. Y'know, fun to know everyone hates you for trying to teach some new players the game AND run security.

(Rant over)

Gud antag play, 10/10. Was funny to watch the newbies get frustrated when they kept missing.

That shift was so stressful, I had, what, two officers who understood the job? Some prat was running around with a taser out and kept doing so after I disarmed him and took it to prove a point, I kept shouting "DISABLERS!" when I was downed but no-one seemed to understand basic English, then to top it off in the shuttle all the prisoners were saying shit like "sec suck in this game" which is always nice to hear. Y'know, fun to know everyone hates you for trying to teach some new players the game AND run security.

(Rant over)

Gud antag play, 10/10. Was funny to watch the newbies get frustrated when they kept missing.

I think ye and the vox were the only ones that knew what they were doing.

That brat... Jona or Joba or whatever the fuck his name is yeah... he was the very low level newb. After i released the gas, he started to harmbaton me to death, which help with my objective. I wasen't even mad, i was amazed and kept laughing to my self how perfect i pulled it off. He got cuffed later i saw as a ghost.

I also had 2 crossbows, i got sad to fire at only ye, so i fired at you only when ye got up. Could have spammed rads for ye. :P In my opinion ye did great, people scream Shitcurity for funs nowadays.

I'm starting to sense a pattern.

Nineteen Percent Rynnt, they call him back at BlueShield Academy.

Only man to register an asset loss with no department heads on station.

Syndicate Nuclear Operators review footage of Rynnt's protection details, seeing as how he has more Captain kills under his belt than most ops do.

Captains don't fear demotion for SoP violations. They fear "Rynnt Oenthe, Blueshield, has arrived on station!"

The day i almost hijacked a shuttle with 6 maxcap bombs...

First picture is just below the escape shuttle. I used 2 maxcaps in escape to blow up 20-40 people that was waiting to get on shuttle. Not much seen on the picture, but confirms my tator actions and ooc rage that thaks to my bombing, game froze and hung about 3-6 minutes.

5ee8238078251402684bc99df87e687f.png

Second image confirms my hijack objective and wanna know how i died? I has 2 maxcaps left on shuttle. One in the smugglers bag and another in my bluespace pocket. So instead of using lasers i had to kill off the few people that made it on the shuttle, i decided to use of my maxcaps. So i threw one in sec wing and ran to command area to shelter from the blast. Guess what happened next? I sent the wrong code on the signaller and blew up the one i had in my bluespace pocket... aka was in the epicenter of an maxcap bomb... People who were in sec wing survived and made it off. Out of something like 80 people on the server, 2-3 made it to CC... and thanks to my foolishness... i failed my hijack.

1217a96bb086d369fa77e3ec9dc60a9a.png

Also Woo! New kill record!

People got real angry about that, I thought it was great. Finally a hijack that isn't just "emag doors, emag console xddddd". It did lag the server for like 3 minutes, though.

Admin gave me that idea when i was tatortot on another round. Asked if i could Kamikaze my target with maxcap and also complete glorius death? Was denied, but he said it has been a long time since he has seen anyone getting bombed cause being a target. Ding Ding... was given Hijack... bombed tons of people.. kikikiki

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use