Screenshot thread!

necaladun

4b33e5c00b.png

Here we can see great artist, Honk The Ross working on his newest masterpiece, called "Annoying Catbeast with Rabbit Nose".

on the other note, i accidentialy wiped it out just after Ross handed it to me ;-;

So a Chemist by the name Windy Rats got bored and started bring corgis to the bar after seeing Detective Sax.

M0tifjM.jpg

So there's Long-John Le Chuck, Glorious Leader Barkov, Segnor Purple Heart, and Detective Sax.

A rather quiet late night shift on the station was suddenly interrupted by a distress call. Stuff your backpack with food. Not your face. Suits aren't meant for people suddenly expanding.

ss13fatdeath.png.fd2d2cff486d362690502d964bc3a3d0.png

A rather quiet late night shift on the station was suddenly interrupted by a distress call. Stuff your backpack with food. Not your face. Suits aren't meant for people suddenly expanding.

[attachment=0]ss13fatdeath.png[/attachment]

We need a drawing of that.

df9c0d68dcd8c35db604582357f40e9c.png

Security rekt new cops early in the round and me and the HoS emagged our complionators.

While that is technically breaking the SOP I still approve it.

snap

Security rekt new cops early in the round and me and the HoS emagged our complionators.

While that is technically breaking the SOP I still approve it.

well, why does beepsky get to say it but we can't?

and it's funny, if you emag beepsky, he just goes insane and arrests everyone.

As the AI, that's the "Everyone in this room needs to stop yelling at each other and yell at me instead." mode.

[spoiler2]Disclaimer: I do not encourage turning off Beepsky's safeties as the AI unless you have a very good reason.

Don't do it. DO IT DO IT DO IT.[/spoiler2]

The moment I knew I was god himself.

Edit: Just in case you can't tell from the picture. I was basically for some reason glitched or something and my character did not recognize the damage, what can't be seen in that picture is every bone in my body is broken. Yet I was A-OK.

58bea290e30fe_GBmdOa3-Imgur.png.8c71634aa818ebb0f0c7610227bfdacb.png

58bea290e30fe_GBmdOa3-Imgur.png.8c71634aa818ebb0f0c7610227bfdacb.png

Edited by Guest

69102d3ad3.PNG

Nar'Sie the AI is marrying the NT Rep! Nar'Sie wanted a beautiful wedding with someone special, the NT Rep just wanted a gold ring. That marriage lasted for about 30 seconds after the NT Rep went to kiss the bride-to-be and literally saw hell and rolled up into the fetal position, crying.

And then everyone ran away after the Nar'Sie threatened to trap them in that room forever. The Captain, Chaplain, and myself gotta outa there in a fuckin' hurry and left the NT Rep to rot.

My greatest Creation as Warden yet!

f5362253ac71a34113c7405ff1f5d431.png

Shocked grilles, Double reinforced glass, moved items to the middle and surrounded em with Flashers.

a

Captain was nice enough to award me a medal also. ^^

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use