Screenshot thread!

necaladun

My finest moment:

HoS was executing me, I started to stall them as I broke out of the chair. The second the cuffs came off I tabled them, dragged them into the chair and zapped them. Sadly there were like five sec officers outside with x ray (the reason they caught me in the first place).

Screenshot only shows aftermath.

58bea29104c4e_Finestmoment.png.5cbd5dbc59997fda162708b3f26e3a2b.png

58bea29104c4e_Finestmoment.png.5cbd5dbc59997fda162708b3f26e3a2b.png

bf70f422cd.png

I think voice detectors are gaining sentience....

I was responsible for that. I was standing at the back window of the cell Love-To-Hug was in, yelling "HOT SCALEY BUTT" at her. The voice analyzer was just in range.

wdpVeeA.jpg

The annual ED-209 convention.

"THE UNATHI IS MINE!"

"FRED, WE TALKED ABOUT THIS. MINE!"

"STOP FIGHTING AND UPHOLD THE LAW."

First off, this is from that round some of yall may have heard that involved a HoS entering Melee with syndie bee's... it was one of my finer moments I think. Most of the round looked like this to me.

p12Clxz.png

Up next, learned the secret art of the ninja and passing through flaps. My first steps to becoming the next hokage.

qZx7X2g.png

The next two are some epicness on other players parts

Here we have Alice Church sentenced to death, preferred method: Firing squad. Executed by Captain Theodore Gregory and blueshield Kalaya Gutierres.

wwamEoA.png

Here we have a fancy atmosia setup by Gin Gerrail. I like how he setup the mix line to have output connectors that can also take from the outbound mix as well. I especially like the use of injecting air from the mix line to put into the cooling line and using heat exchangers on the scrubbers line.

8TyKwDl.png

Pretty fancy overall.

and lastly this is one im sure everyone has done. But I finally tried my hand at doing some basic engineering fixings. Fixed the old bar with disposals to boot. I've always felt it needed one.

NaOMiHY.png

That's all for now but I'm trying to get better at screenshotting the epic moments

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use