Reach the highest number without an admin posting

Mrs Dobbins

Tthhee jjookkee iiss tthhaatt eevveerryy lleetteerr iiss oonnee mmoorree tthhaann uussuuaall,, tthhuuss mmaakkiingg ttwwoo ooff eeaacchh lleetteerr. Hhaahha.

Iitt wwaass ppaaiinnffuull ttyyppiinngg tthhiiss.

9 minutes ago, Benjaminfallout said:

holy shit this have been going on four ever. You guys think this one will ever die out?

Back on my Neverwinter Night's server I made a post like this, but it was "Last Post Contest" where the last person to post there would win. It was actually the second incarnation of the post, the first died out when we migrated to new forums.

The post was made on January 22, 2006, 01:02:00 AM.  The last reply, so far, was on November 22, 2018, 11:50:43 PM.  Yes, the thread has been going for  just shy of 12 years

http://lotn.info/index.php/topic,16.0.html?PHPSESSID=s5oo1uo211autmo3sceanjn4i7

(Sakes is a much older internet handle I don't use anymore.)

P.S:  Zero.

4 hours ago, EvadableMoxie said:

Back on my Neverwinter Night's server I made a post like this, but it was "Last Post Contest" where the last person to post there would win. It was actually the second incarnation of the post, the first died out when we migrated to new forums.

The post was made on January 22, 2006, 01:02:00 AM.  The last reply, so far, was on November 22, 2018, 11:50:43 PM.  Yes, the thread has been going for  just shy of 12 years

http://lotn.info/index.php/topic,16.0.html?PHPSESSID=s5oo1uo211autmo3sceanjn4i7

(Sakes is a much older internet handle I don't use anymore.)

P.S:  Zero.

Holy shit, the entire site screams RELIC

Probably would be ONE of the relics on Baystations RND section

Edited by TheClosetMailman
Dummy me

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use