Reach the highest number without an admin posting

Mrs Dobbins

45 minutes ago, EldritchSigma said:

Four mechs made for James McCallister by a cringy shadowy Vulp RD yet he still hates on all vulps.

Allow me to provide no less than five reasons why:

1. Vulpkanin spread space-rabies, and must therefore be euthanized if seen active outside their usual nocturnal hours
  2. They devalue labor prices in outlying colonies, causing unemployment and unrest among human population centers on the frontier
  3. Neon vulp cause permanent eye damage to those they encounter, generating the company thousands of credits in medical expenses each day
  4. Lacking a homeworld of their own, they have spread throughout Human space, usurping our culture, government, and economy
  5. Their tendency to live in cultural enclaves at home and form cliques in the workplace disrupts civic functions and industrial productivity.

1 hour ago, SomeGuy9283 said:

Lacking a homeworld of their own, they have spread throughout Human space, usurping our culture, government, and economy

I'm calling slander on this, at least. If we check lore, the Vulpkanins do have a "homeworld", though that one is currently un-inhabitable, caused by a stellar disaster. The core population still lives in the system, but on a number of other planets within. So while they might not have a classic homeworld, they have homeworlds in their home system.

1 hour ago, SomeGuy9283 said:

Their tendency to live in cultural enclaves at home and form cliques in the workplace disrupts civic functions and industrial productivity.

Also, how does this fit with spreading into other systems, if they would only keep to themselves?

2 hours ago, SomeGuy9283 said:

Allow me to provide no less than five reasons why:

1. Vulpkanin spread space-rabies, and must therefore be euthanized if seen active outside their usual nocturnal hours
  2. They devalue labor prices in outlying colonies, causing unemployment and unrest among human population centers on the frontier
  3. Neon vulp cause permanent eye damage to those they encounter, generating the company thousands of credits in medical expenses each day
  4. Lacking a homeworld of their own, they have spread throughout Human space, usurping our culture, government, and economy
  5. Their tendency to live in cultural enclaves at home and form cliques in the workplace disrupts civic functions and industrial productivity.

I second that but not all vulps are like that (fuck neon vulps). Except for the ursurping part. But then again. Humans behave like a virus too.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use