PhantasmicDream Art

PhantasmicDream

Your (Cole the) Kid will never beat our Kagura.

The competition for best child begins now.

He's even a fighter, but I swear to GOD I will outclass him!

Just you wait.

Actually from the sounds of it they are playing 4th Edition, making you two fighters in name only.

Can you draw Jas´Tijrs...in IAA jacket black pants sandals sunglasses and Commie shirt?

This is his: He is 7 (2.1 meters) feet tall. He have big muscles on his right arm and his other arm is bionic. He have NT navy tatoo on his right arm, he have NT symbol engraved on his left arm. His face is full of scars. He looks scary, but his eyes are friendly.

His bionic arm is perfect copy of his real arm claws on his bionic arm are perfectly sharp. Also he is green.

Can you draw Jas´Tijrs...in IAA jacket black pants sandals sunglasses and Commie shirt?

This is his: He is 7 (2.1 meters) feet tall. He have big muscles on his right arm and his other arm is bionic. He have NT navy tatoo on his right arm, he have NT symbol engraved on his left arm. His face is full of scars. He looks scary, but his eyes are friendly.

His bionic arm is perfect copy of his real arm claws on his bionic arm are perfectly sharp. Also he is green.

Here's a quick drawing of him.

tumblr_nq02ucF2mQ1rwve5ao1_540.jpg

Also drew up Zeke in a steampunk outfit.

tumblr_nq02ucF2mQ1rwve5ao2_540.png

Here's a quick drawing of him.

tumblr_nq02ucF2mQ1rwve5ao1_540.jpg

I love it! I have big request for you...i want you to draw Jas with Klara: Standing 5 feet and 10 inches tall (1.77m), Klara is about the average height of her ethnicity. She's mostly average all around, and slightly bulkier than most Tajarans due to her Zhan-Khazan heritage. Her fur is off-white, closer to a light silver color, than grey. Klara's face shows multiple scars from her old occupations, but the fur is groomed in such a way to hide the smaller ones, and one larger scar on the left side of the face barely visible under the fur. For unknown genetic reasons, Klara's eyes are a bright red, something both unusual and offputting for most people. Both eyes are mechanical, due to a self-inflicted attempt to make herself better.

I want you draw them as couple. But please in clothes.

tumblr_nqkx82FVgq1rwve5ao1_540.jpg

So I saw TullyBBurnalot's signature and I thought to myself, I need to draw that and then I did with TullyBBurnalot's character James, and HereticChurch's character Gloria

• 3 weeks later...

The one at the back looks almost cute. If you ingore the fact that it's an eldritch space horror that wants to subdue the minds of you and your friends to steal their vital force to become a walking Avatar of Death and Destruction.

So kinda like cats.

The one at the back probably likes cats, it looks like the type that would.

SP00KY SPRITES. Looks absolutely wicked.

@EarthDivine Would you mind linking/linking a pic of said sprites?

There's this picture that I just took from the Wiki Shadowlings.png

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use