PhantasmicDream Art

PhantasmicDream

Ya pervy git, you put more detail in her cleavage than you did on the gun.

And it can't be steampunk if it doesn't have giant brass cogs or gears or drills or steam machines or giant steam armors or big stompy things or zappy sparky tesla-like stuff.

But she has pauldrons, I give you that. Teh Emprah approves of pauldrons. And of well done fan-art.

Well Samara and Miranda would be an idea if you still want to draw Steampunk ME. Nice drawings man.

Or what Nienhaus suggested, BRING ON THE POWER ARMOR.

A group of friends and I have started playing Dungeons and Dragons (again) with some people who haven't played before, and we have HereticChurch as our DM. So with the other D&D sessions I've been apart of I've drawn up comics of what has happened, and I thought it would be fun to show everyone here them!

odd_crowd_by_phantasmicdream-d8wy6o5.png

So first is a group drawing of everyone coloured in. So there's Eduardo the Shirtless Vampire (Vampire, rogue), Cole the Kid (Human, fighter), Altheaus Von Lantherval (Eladrin, swordmage), Badriyah Morana (Half-elf, Necromacer) and Cupcake (Badriyah Guardian)

dungeons_and_dragons__odd_crew_part_1_by_phantasmicdream-d8wyj8c.png

dungeons_and_dragons__odd_crew_part_2_by_phantasmicdream-d8x1axz.png

• Like 1

Your (Cole the) Kid will never beat our Kagura.

The competition for best child begins now.

He's even a fighter, but I swear to GOD I will outclass him!

Just you wait.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use