PhantasmicDream Art

PhantasmicDream

Hey, I'm PhantasmicDream. HereticChurch showed me this game a little while ago, and I just recently started playing it. I decided to do some arts and stuff for it, so here's a thread showing it off!

tumblr_nmd2rrWNJd1rwve5ao1_540.png

I've only played one round so far, and I was a tourist Skrell dressed as a pirate named Zeke Varloss. The picture is when I got caught climbing over the bartender's counter to steal drinks. It ended abruptly when I drank copious amounts of rum, blacked out, and was dragged into an exploding escape room. FUN!

Edited by PhantasmicDream
  • Like 3

tumblr_nmekb8qYZa1rwve5ao1_540.jpg

I told HereticChurch that I would draw up Gloria Church in an action pose, and drawing action poses is apparently hard to draw up when being kinda tired but refusing to nap because I nap a lot. *cough cough* I kinda made her less cute in this one and sadly HereticChurch wouldn't like it if drew her in a micro skirt with like thigh high socks no matter how much I wanted to.

Heretic you got no taste if you do not permit that :V

All this looks so good. I love how the Skrell looks too, looks female but kinda male at once just like how they're supposed to be.

oh my god this is great.

i want to have some fanart of alice this good done, one day. one day.

Drawing your own (fan)art will take care of that urge. I've drawn multiple characters from various games I have played, and I feel fulfilled every time.

Even if it's not an original character. I've drawn Celestia Ludenberg before, and it turned out decent.

Love the new work for Gloria!

Heretic you got no taste if you do not permit that :V

I never outright forbade it. It just seemed out of character.

If you want her to wear a microskirt and kneehigh socks, I won't argue.

Adrkiller59 said:
PhantasmicDream said:
Wanna see a cool pirate hat?

<snipped out>

2b94b2fab1.jpg

My hat is better

Also i swear I already saw that artstyle before.... can't quite remember where...

Its like we see that style every time Hereticchurch makes a comment. :3

Edited by PhantasmicDream

I didn't notice that Skrell had black eyes (oops) well it wouldn't be the first time, it happened the first time I drew tieflings too.

Anywho, here's a cute fishyface!

tumblr_nmierzYnPF1rwve5ao1_540.jpg

Your artwork is great. Draw some of the IPC master race though, then you will be a true artist.

Humans are and will always be the master race.

I just want to point out I was super wrong on this, Skeleton is the master race, sorry everyone.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use