PhantasmicDream Art

PhantasmicDream

Yeah, so far the main skrell I have been drawing is a male.

- - - -

So I haven't really been drawing much for fun at the moment do to projects.

Ugh! Final Projects.

Anyway I thought it would be fun to show you guys one that I've finished, it's an abstract painting, (i'm not the biggest fan of abstract but I think it didn't turn out half bad)

11166114_10206458639363810_814338801_n.jpg?oh=5593f529387ea70041dd52d299ab4d55&oe=5537C90D

Reminds me of Commorragh.

6b9f0b1ebc.jpg

It's pretty much a dark(er) version of Rapture from Bioshock (the idea about freedom behind it, not the underwater stuff) , but suspended in space between dimensions and inhabited by a bunch of drug-addicted horny fucks obsessed with torture.

If this abstract art was inpired by a dream you had, I would be worried.

It's interesting that that's what it reminded you of, someone else thought of the ocean when looking at it.

But really I was just doing what ever, like I should paint the back one colour, drip some purple, flick some white on, dab more blue.

Here's some IPC drawings!

What would you do if an IPC came up to you in a dress and cat ears? (can an IPC wear cat ears? Meh, whatever)

tumblr_nn6oe6ixOU1rwve5ao1_540.jpg

Alright, I'll admit that I only wanted to draw this up because I thought it would be funny to give a No Signal screen.

And I was working on this thing here for about three days.

skydragon_art_nouveau_by_phantasmicdream-d8ql2if.png

This is for my art history final project, and I would love some input!

skydragon_art_nouveau_by_phantasmicdream-d8ql2if.png

That's impressive!

That's impressive!

Thanks! ^- ^

- - - - -

Now it's time for some cute!

So I think it was this weekend or at least recently HereticChurch got slime people, and was telling me stories of what happened when playing as one, and it was too freaking cute. And I want one, but I guess I'll just draw one.

tumblr_nn6uk61pAv1rwve5ao1_540.png

[Elf-fairy steampunk thingy]

Put more metal flashy bits like in the example below for extra epicness, just like any proper steampunk art should have!(guns optional but highly recommended, also drills)

82795483ff.jpg

[spoiler2]No, this is not Warhammer.[/spoiler2]

So I think it was this weekend or at least recently HereticChurch got slime people, and was telling me stories of what happened when playing as one, and it was too freaking cute. And I want one, but I guess I'll just draw one.

[Xeno propaganda]

Fun thing, the whole thing about slime people spamming "squish" was started by one-two player/s, and now it's virtually canon and even has it's own emote. Some of the senior admins are still angry about it but they can aaaalllll suck it up. HA.

Oh wait i almost forgot: THIS BE XENO-LOVIN' FILTHY HERISAY.

Put more metal flashy bits like in the example below for extra epicness, just like any proper steampunk art should have!(guns optional but highly recommended, also drills)

I'll see if I can fit some of that in... And try not to make so cluster. Ugh! Planning.

- - - -

But for now, more skrell art!

tumblr_nn7z3tTN9U1rwve5ao1_540.jpg

I'll see if I can fit some of that in... And try not to make so cluster. Ugh! Planning.

Oh boy, but yeknow, I'm not really serious when i tell you to do stuff. Pretty much any post i make outside of the suggestion sub-forum and the appeals and complains section is a shitpost.

Yes, i have to farm posts, I shall not rest until i have more posts than Regens.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use