PhantasmicDream Art

PhantasmicDream

i vaguely remember Zeke getting stuck in a airlock as the escape shuttle with a handful of cultists running around in it was leaving, at least i managed to forcefeed a few of them with pistachios, donuts and ramen all filled with holy water.

It probably would have happened no matter what, because I've always wanted to play a detective as Zeke, but when you made the comment it kinda pushed me to try it sooner.

Muahahahah!

- - - - -

Also, more IPCs I"m not to sure what NTSAM would wear but I did up a quick profile I guess.

And now drawing all these IPCs makes me want to play as one, but I can't! D: Oh well, maybe someday, but I also drawn up what I would kinda like it to look like.

tumblr_nt5kt3PXUa1rwve5ao1_540.jpg

Really? RABBIT EARS!? HOW DARE YOU APPLY RABBIT EARS TO THAT SENTI- Eh, looks nice actually.

I would've imagined NTASM a little more... ramshackle, considering he's on his, what, 15th iteration? Probably more than that...

Yeah? Welp I'll just wait to see what NTASM says.

I'm...not sure if Medusa ever met Zeke or not.

I believe I've passed you a few times as Zeke, but we never talked to eachother, but Zeke's not hard to find, just start at the bar.

i vaguely remember Zeke getting stuck in a airlock as the escape shuttle with a handful of cultists running around in it was leaving, at least i managed to forcefeed a few of them with pistachios, donuts and ramen all filled with holy water.

Yeah, I totally lagged when I was trying to walk through it, and then the doors shut and I was thinking shit

Really? RABBIT EARS!? HOW DARE YOU APPLY RABBIT EARS TO THAT SENTI- Eh, looks nice actually.

Once I get an IPC it's name will be R.A.B.B.I.T and its soul purpose will be being adorable.

WE NEED A DIONA PINUP NOW
Cute nymph pinup to counteract the scantily clad Detective pinup? I dont mind that idea

Hmmm, sounds like it could be fun, also, I'm totally going to do a proper Detective Zeke pinup someday. There's no stopping me now!

JONAH IS SMILING?!

THIS IS HERESY!

Also holy shit, that is exactly how I saw his limbs.

Looks kinda creepy, actually.

EDIT FOR CLARIFICATION: Yes, 75% of Jonah's body is mechanical. This is why I hate lings.

Fishface detected! Alert! Alert! Initiate alcohol purge!

Also, needs more clowncar podding. I'd LOVE to see a rendition of how the hell that would work.

I felt like drawing up Garoon's character Garoon Garuda, I'm not sure of how his appearance is or what his colours are, and I could of asked, but a surprise is so much funner.

And I could always recolour it.

tumblr_ntapo7hG1B1rwve5ao1_540.jpg

I like it, but for future reference it's blue with amber eyes. Also horns. But everything else is basically how I imagine my character ^^

Oh, and a big blue scarf, I NEVER go anywhere without the big blue scarf~

Makes me feel speschul that you wanted to draw my character, thank you

Love iiit~

Is it okay if I swipe this for avatar use? And Kei doesn't know that Unathi prefer the heat, and also that Garoon is wearing a big 'ol atmospheric suit whenever shit goes down

Still wondering if you can do a rendition of the clowncar pod, with like... 12 people all stuffed into a tiny pod that can just barely fit them.

Edited by Guest

Love iiit~

Is it okay if I swipe this for avatar use? And Kei doesn't know that Unathi prefer the heat, and also that Garoon is wearing a big 'ol atmospheric suit whenever shit goes down

Except shit won't have gone down yet. RIP.

Love iiit~

Still wondering if you can do a rendition of the clowncar pod, with like... 12 people all stuffed into a tiny pod that can just barely fit them.

Yeah of course you can use it, and I could draw up something like that.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use