PhantasmicDream Art

PhantasmicDream

Nah, it's a stray lock of hair, it looks like. Kinda like that bit of hair that goes in front of the ear that they try to hook behind the ear, but it keeps going loose.

Also, curious. Do you actually play Zeke so... promiscuous if you play in game, or is that just a 'When I draw him' thing?

Also, curious. Do you actually play Zeke so... promiscuous if you play in game, or is that just a 'When I draw him' thing?

He wasn't like that when I first started playing as him, mostly because I didn't have a personality for him yet. I also have a hard time figure out how a character is on the spot so I like to develop it through drawings, if that makes sense....

- - - -

Axcg0mK.png

tumblr_nt1wfpsPWo1rwve5ao1_540.jpg

He wasn't like that when I first started playing as him, mostly because I didn't have a personality for him yet. I also have a hard time figure out how a character is on the spot so I like to develop it through drawings, if that makes sense....

Makes quite a bit of sense here. I had to give my Voxxy character a bit of time to develop a personality of his own, that wasn't just a copy of my lovable anti-social lizard.

Also, why such a tiny tail for the resident Xeno costumed maniac?

Also, why such a tiny tail for the resident Xeno costumed maniac?

I just kinda cut it off in the drawing because I didn't feel like drawing the whole tail. And I was also running out of time, because it was like past 10:00 and I was like oh shit I have to wake up at 6 to go to work for 7 tomorrow better make this quick.

I kinda thought the tiny tail was a little cute, it's kinda reminiscent of that Dragon Torso Stone armour from Dark Souls 2...

Did you ever play any of the dark Dark Souls games, by the way? Just as a random question

Tiny tails can be cute.

Also, I played the second one a bit, basically I made a character walked around a bit then died then I didn't touch it again, but I have watched HereticChurch play the first and second one.

Haven't touched the first one either, but I've played the second one until I found that big blue protector covenant. Haven't touched it since, though. I kinda wanted to have a dual twinblade build and look badass, but I heard bad things about that.

It probably would have happened no matter what, because I've always wanted to play a detective as Zeke, but when you made the comment it kinda pushed me to try it sooner.

Muahahahah!

- - - - -

Also, more IPCs I"m not to sure what NTSAM would wear but I did up a quick profile I guess.

And now drawing all these IPCs makes me want to play as one, but I can't! D: Oh well, maybe someday, but I also drawn up what I would kinda like it to look like.

tumblr_nt5kt3PXUa1rwve5ao1_540.jpg

I would've imagined NTASM a little more... ramshackle, considering he's on his, what, 15th iteration? Probably more than that...

And is there a possibility of anyone getting into a... kerfuffle with the tentacly Goliath? Or is that a bit TOO much? *Totally trying to feed you even more horrible Adr scarring ideas*

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use