PhantasmicDream Art

PhantasmicDream

Tired pinup drawings, maybeee? I'm also curious to see you draw Dreadweaver's infamous character and her shenanigans. Or maybe a slime person, slime people work too

Maybe, well see, but for now here's a quick drawing sketch thing!

tumblr_nrtf0mQg2F1rwve5ao1_540.jpg

HereticChurch would tell me about rounds when Ultimate Chimera's character is captain and stuff and I dunno, I thought this would be a fun thing to draw up.

Ohh, you should've seen the round where Heretic had an Alien Empress chasing after Chimera when he was Captain. Unless that's what he was telling you about...

• 2 weeks later...

Kinda curious about how you'd do Zeke as a detective, to be quite honest.

Though let's be honest, you'd probably have him in the normal attire, only instead of the suit, you'd have him in that skimpy thong you like drawing him in

Kinda curious about how you'd do Zeke as a detective, to be quite honest.

Though let's be honest, you'd probably have him in the normal attire, only instead of the suit, you'd have him in that skimpy thong you like drawing him in

I have thought about being a detective with Zeke, I just haven't the chance to be, but when I do get to play a detective it'd probably be Zeke harassing some of the officers, and/or hanging out around the bar.

tumblr_nsxw0jPAZj1rwve5ao1_540.png

Hanging out in the bar is a favourite past time of a great many detectives, you wouldn't be the first. You can probably get away with being drunk the entire round, too, considering how few times security actually calls for a detective in my experience.

Hanging out in the bar is a favourite past time of a great many detectives, you wouldn't be the first. You can probably get away with being drunk the entire round, too, considering how few times security actually calls for a detective in my experience.

That and nobody will be able to tell that the detective is drunk, because detectives do not get drunk as a result of genetic experimentation having extremely healthy livers.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use