PhantasmicDream Art

PhantasmicDream

Or you could spam it to Adr, because we all know that he probably has some kind of secret love for anime catgirls that want attention, he just doesn't want to show it. Blasphemy

Bring it on, I'm ready.

1309126930501.jpg

EDIT: FUCK HE DID IT

2EDIT: REGENS STOP EDITING MYPOSTS WITH CATGIRLS EMPRAHDAMNIT

MORE GIRLS WITH PINK LONG PONYTAILS AND CATEARS!

Alright, I swear I'm not really doing requests or anything, but like if you make a comment of something that I think might be fun to draw or that I could make fun to draw. But I did draw a catgirl.

tumblr_nmt45bAjr21rwve5ao1_540.png

Needs more maids.

Needs more maids.

Are you even trying?

He said she will draw funny stuff, so you need a fun comment or something.

What about a battle maid with chain-duster and combat armored dress/headpiece?

I think Nomzy had a character like that in CDDA, filthy cheater. Battle maid fighting hordes of zombies with- i actually forgot with what, maybe a broom or a vacuum stick.

And pauldrons.

Always pauldrons.

NEVAH ENUFF PAULDRUNSSS

800px-Pauldronius.png

That character was more of a joke if anything, to be honset!

On matter of the weapon, it was a long mace that you could convert back into a mop if you wanted to clean blood. And she never fought hordes of zombies, only two jabberwocks.

And then I stopped the character.

Also, I saw the word desperate in this topic.

I COULDN'T RESIST.

Wait...

filthy cheater

Goddamnit Adr, you knew I handicapped myself with Killgattsu's power armor. Dont gotta be jealouss that my char would've been able to slice yers in half.

I had literal death-machines full of gasoline, I could've kept that shit lit for all eternity if it was a regular flammenschwert.

Also, that means it alwrays produces light...

which would attract zombies to me!

ahem

move along nice artwork nothing to see here.

Alright so I'm gunna post something that I was working on before the street fighter thing maid, because I dunno, some of you might like it. And I'll try my best not to shove concept art in your face all the time.

So yeah, in like February of 2012 I designed up these Element sprite things, which I'll show that picture first!

elemental_sprites_by_iloveztucker-d4q6p4v.jpg

So old, how proportions...

Alright, now to the one I just finished, in this on I only redesigned the first two, and I'll be getting to the others some day.

fire_and_water_sprites_by_phantasmicdream-d8pqtbi.png

Thank you CrAzYPiLoT

And now here's a quickcomic I did up last night before I went to sleep.

I was finally able to sleep before 2:00!

And no, this wasn't from a round or anything, it's just random. I also haven't been able to play much because SS13 doesn't like connecting to where I am currently and when it does, it likes to suck up the internet in my room. Damn College internet!

tumblr_nmuuefbG1l1rwve5ao1_540.jpg

Alright so I'm gunna post something that I was working on before the street fighter thing maid, because I dunno, some of you might like it. And I'll try my best not to shove concept art in your face all the time.

So yeah, in like February of 2012 I designed up these Element sprite things, which I'll show that picture first!

http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/049/1/f/elemental_sprites_by_iloveztucker-d4q6p4v.jpg

So old, how proportions...

Alright, now to the one I just finished, in this on I only redesigned the first two, and I'll be getting to the others some day.

http://img15.deviantart.net/7547/i/2015/104/5/8/fire_and_water_sprites_by_phantasmicdream-d8pqtbi.png

But late, but I like how wind, I'm guessing the white one is wind, looks on the old image.

Yes the white one is wind, and thank you!

I do plan on changing it a bit though once I have time to work on it, the swept white hair will be starting the same, but I haven't figure out if I want to keep the light pink or not.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use