PhantasmicDream Art

PhantasmicDream

Thats it. Next time I roll traitor I'm bugging the admins to turn me into a skeleton so I can build a disposals slide into space and stand by it in a staw boater and jacket and offer people the rollercoaster ride of a lifetime.

Thats it. Next time I roll traitor I'm bugging the admins to turn me into a skeleton so I can build a disposals slide into space and stand by it in a staw boater and jacket and offer people the rollercoaster ride of a lifetime.

THE_RIDE_NEVER_ENDS.jpg

Welp, I am having issues trying to sleep so I thought I would draw up of I fun picture of HereticChurch's character Gloria Church and if I know HereticChurch well enough Gloria is probably some hardass captain put I don't know I haven't played when Gloria was captain. But in this fun drawing I imagine Gloria has a thing for butts, like what most woman do, that I've learned during my time in college.

tumblr_nmomkjeMu71rwve5ao1_540.png

Life doesn't want me to sleep, so I'll have to live off of naps.

So I thought I would draw up a fun kind of an exaggeration comic thing oh the what I'm going to call The Janette Round and I was just having a nice time playing as Edward Anderson O'Connell but then everything changed when the Janette's attacked!

tumblr_nmsad7OETd1rwve5ao1_540.jpg

I shouldn't be allowed to draw/write things at night.

Alright, I wont be do another Janette Round comic again, I just wanted to draw this because I made a reference to the Titanic and I thought it was great, other's may not have

SO this is not spot on quoting because it happened yesterday and I don't tend to remember what people say spot on most of the time. And to the people who's characters are Lief and Janette that might come across this post, I is sorry if your character's appearance isn't the way you imagine them to be, but I mean this is all for fun.

tumblr_nmt45bAjr21rwve5ao2_540.jpg

MORE GIRLS WITH PINK LONG PONYTAILS AND CATEARS!

Alright, I swear I'm not really doing requests or anything, but like if you make a comment of something that I think might be fun to draw or that I could make fun to draw. But I did draw a catgirl.

tumblr_nmt45bAjr21rwve5ao1_540.png

Now if you want to use the catgirl image for anything feel free to, I'm okay with it. You could send it to your senpai and see if he'll notice you, then you get a reply back saying "You not a real catgirl maid, that's just some cheepass cosplay you threw together" but don't be sad, because senpai noticed you! You could use it for an icon so people know you're desperate and want senpai's attention. Or you could spam it to Adr, because we all know that he probably has some kind of secret love for anime catgirls that want attention, he just doesn't want to show it.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use