PhantasmicDream Art

PhantasmicDream

Just now, ZN23X said:

Why are Blueshields so lewd?

You would know about that.

1 minute ago, PhantasmicDream said:

I've always drawn a nose on him, it's more of a bump with the nostril ...slits(?).

Wait, let me rephrase.

A human looking nose? On Zeke? BLASPHEMY!!!

• Like 1

Not everyone loves ya!

Some of us are honest, professional security employees!

That get stuck against the windows

Purely to get a better view and make sure no syndies come by and ruin that pr- the station.

Goddammit, twenty years abroad a warship did not prepare me for the challenges of the skrell people

• Like 1

Here's something dramatic;

cloning_by_phantasmicdream-dcpfcel.jpg

And nothing is more dramatic than popping out of the cloning machine nude and on the cold floor, thinking to yourself how you fucked up or how did this happen.  How at this moment and time you're vulnerable and exposed. 

• Like 3

44 minutes ago, PhantasmicDream said:

And nothing is more dramatic than popping out of the cloning machine nude and on the cold floor, thinking to yourself how you fucked up or how did this happen.  How at this moment and time you're vulnerable and exposed. 

This is usually why Wolf does not clone. Drives him into insanity

12 hours ago, PhantasmicDream said:

Considering how messed up Reach on the inside (Cybernetic lungs AND heart), it`s safe to say he`s never been through a cloner.

Not that he has been far from ending up in one.

But yeah, the shock of realizing you actually died and noone could save you.

I think that`s why medical SOP states that the cloner is simply to be referred as a fancy cryotube.

Goddamm skrells and their stupid tentacle things getting in the way of the vi- You heard nothing

On 10/1/2018 at 8:39 PM, PhantasmicDream said:

Everyone needs a sassy gay friend right?

need_my_help____by_phantasmicdream-dcob5

I saw this one and just immediately assumed it was taking a shot at the people who barge into Medbay and self help.

Also...

Look at this sexy bastard being all full of himself. 

What a jerk.

Edited by ZN23X

5 hours ago, ZN23X said:

I saw this one and just immediately assumed it was taking a shot at the people who barge into Medbay and self help.

It basically is.

5 hours ago, ZN23X said:

What a jerk.

At least he's sexy... Right... Right?...

• stunbaton 1

I heard all the cool kids genderbend their characters. For the fun of it, here's Joline Bright and Zayna Varloss.

Not the first time I've drawn them as ladies, and probably won't be the last

joline_and_zayna_by_phantasmicdream-dcpk

Fun fact, back in 2016ish, Zeke was forced... Turned into a woman a bunch of times. and now you know why he looks so overly feminine...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, PhantasmicDream said:

I heard all the cool kids genderbend their characters. For the fun of it, here's Joline Bright and Zayna Varloss.

Not the first time I've drawn them as ladies, and probably won't be the last

joline_and_zayna_by_phantasmicdream-dcpk

Fun fact, back in 2016ish, Zeke was forced... Turned into a woman a bunch of times. and now you know why he looks so overly feminine...

Don`t do it Reach, retirement is just five years away

Do NOT touch the goddamm Skrell Reach

A bugger

touch

• fastparrot 1

3 hours ago, PhantasmicDream said:

When I initially looked at this I was thinking "Oh neat, it'll be cool to see Jonah as a chick and Zeke as a dude" and then I realized the failure in my thoughts...

I GET SO CONFUSED BY HIM!

Edited by ZN23X
  • Thanks 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use