PhantasmicDream Art

PhantasmicDream

50 minutes ago, PhantasmicDream said:

For some reason I was reminded of an old comic I did a long time ago (2015) and then felt the need to redraw it.
So, here's my favourite angry boi.

evidence_by_phantasmicdream_dcrhjrj-full      Evidence.thumb.jpg.228779642c937d73891df5904f72a477.jpg

Murder on the horizon.

Seriously, some seccies are just......

SKREKS

Here's a comic that was based off of an end round conversation I had with Tully.

tough_shift_by_phantasmicdream_dcrl5pp-p

On a side note,  I've been having a lot of fun doing comics in this sort of style,  and want to try and do more up! either based on rounds or just conversations. 

• Like 2

It's fun watching sec on their bad rounds.

Even better when you are an antag but you don't plan on killing anyone except your target.

I must say, it's actually fun watching officers dragging the IPC to medbay, then robotics, then discover I've removed it's brain.

And noone checked the box in the locker... Muhahah

15 hours ago, PhantasmicDream said:

Here's a comic that was based off of an end round conversation I had with Tully.

tough_shift_by_phantasmicdream_dcrl5pp-p

On a side note,  I've been having a lot of fun doing comics in this sort of style,  and want to try and do more up! either based on rounds or just conversations. 

It would be a nice change to see how you would recap a round you've played, please do keep it up!!

1 hour ago, Fursamie said:

It would be a nice change to see how you would recap a round you've played, please do keep it up!!

Yays!!

I tried to recap a whole round once when I first played Captain (never finished it)... It's lost somewhere in this thread.

It'd be mostly scenes that happened that I found rememberable or would be good put into a comic or else it'd just be a full picture.

5 hours ago, PhantasmicDream said:

Yays!!

I tried to recap a whole round once when I first played Captain (never finished it)... It's lost somewhere in this thread.

It'd be mostly scenes that happened that I found rememberable or would be good put into a comic or else it'd just be a full picture.

X-rays...

So, @ZN23X was picking on me the other day about Zeke being a pod pilot (there was a lot said, but won't share it, ZN can if they feel like to) but it ended up with me saying "Have you seen how good he looks in the pod pilot outfit, I'll draw a pin up of it" 

SO here we are.
pin_up__pod_pilot_edition__by_phantasmic
And now this is going to slowly lead me to draw more pin-ups...I already started a CMO Zeke Pin-up

And here's a silly comic that came from something ZN said (something about being manly and then going to play a girl in a video game) and my random shower thoughts. 
wait_by_phantasmicdream_dcrqfh9-fullview

2 hours ago, PhantasmicDream said:

So, @ZN23X was picking on me the other day about Zeke being a pod pilot (there was a lot said, but won't share it, ZN can if they feel like to) but it ended up with me saying "Have you seen how good he looks in the pod pilot outfit, I'll draw a pin up of it" 

SO here we are.
pin_up__pod_pilot_edition__by_phantasmic
And now this is going to slowly lead me to draw more pin-ups...I already started a CMO Zeke Pin-up

And here's a silly comic that came from something ZN said (something about being manly and then going to play a girl in a video game) and my random shower thoughts. 
wait_by_phantasmicdream_dcrqfh9-fullview

The second one got me, just... i`ve done it before with two voxxes, i`ve never been skreed at so much.

• stunbaton 1

I have a pattern for how I refer to vox IC

Like if thier name is "Chykiakiakakaiaak" I'll just be like "Chykia---whatever the fuck your name is"

15 minutes ago, ZN23X said:

I have a pattern for how I refer to vox IC

Like if thier name is "Chykiakiakakaiaak" I'll just be like "Chykia---whatever the fuck your name is"

I just use the first three letters if possible.

Or use their title.

Or hit them with a baton because they zapped into the bridge again.

16 hours ago, TheClosetMailman said:

I just use the first three letters if possible.

Or use their title.

Or hit them with a baton because they zapped into the bridge again.

Just call them "... Bird." So if they're the RD, call em a director bird, or if they're a scientist, call em a science bird. If there are similar birds in the vicinity, examine them and call them ".. bird" based on their clothing, (usually mask works, most distinguishable), or items. E.g goggle bird, gasmask bird, etc..

10 minutes ago, Fursamie said:

Just call them "... Bird." So if they're the RD, call em a director bird, or if they're a scientist, call em a science bird. If there are similar birds in the vicinity, examine them and call them ".. bird" based on their clothing, (usually mask works, most distinguishable), or items. E.g goggle bird, gasmask bird, etc..

Last time i tried that, i ended up in disposals.

The cargo tech was also a vox

It did not end well.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use