PhantasmicDream Art

PhantasmicDream

I threw money at people and the drew me things!

Here's a movie poster mock done by Draw-it-Ralph
posterdrawing-Ralph.thumb.png.f81a2eb638554dc68da9590fa6a20059.png

Here's a drawing of Churchy and Edward Anderson O'Connell by OblivionsGate
lov-oblivionsgate.thumb.png.7e0234d78b6f23bb2119f99178acd0a2.png

They were both great people to work with, and mygod their styles are probably a nice change to see on here!  Lol

• Like 1
  • fastparrot 1

7 hours ago, PhantasmicDream said:

Here's a drawing of Churchy and Edward Anderson O'Connell by OblivionsGate
lov-oblivionsgate.thumb.png.7e0234d78b6f23bb2119f99178acd0a2.png

They were both great people to work with, and mygod their styles are probably a nice change to see on here!  Lol

Edward, in his head: "She is melting on my designer clothes. My BUCCI clothes. I payed like 52k credits for these pants. And she's melting all over it."

• fastparrot 1

6 hours ago, PhantasmicDream said:

Sorry you must be confus, it's the Vox that can't love

But a vox declared I was the perfect target meat the other day-

3 hours ago, Fursamie said:

Vox, skrell, what's the difference?

The difference is, a vox in a swimsuit will scar you for life, a skrell in a swimsuit will get a trophy for winning Miss Universe, even if it's Zeke

• Like 1

Something now spess related, but Spider-man related! 
So something going around with a bunch of different artist is making a "spidersona" which I had to jump on board of because Spider-Man is my favourite superhero.
spidersona_by_phantasmicdream_dcvy68b-fu

Techno-Spider (still a WIP name) is in a more future like setting,  the eyes on her mask allows her to check out files and information on the go. The black bits on the tip of her fingers (on the gloves) allows her to use the holographic screens, it also lets her to have better grip when climbing up walls. She can project things on her suit,  normally she uses it to make faces on her mask.  She has gadgets on her wrists to shoot webs. She has double the strength of the average human and quick regeneration/healing. She tries her best not to speak while working.

Lexie Shields is in her mid 20s who works at a bakery in the day time.  She lives in a small apartment with her boyfriend who helps coming up with new gadget idea's and designs.  

Here's a Human!Zeke and Skrellian!Jonah
human_zeke_by_phantasmicdream_dcw1hsx-fu skrellian_jonah_by_phantasmicdream_dcw1i

What a weird change,  at least they look better this time around than back in 2017 when I drew this
race_reversal__by_phantasmicdream_dbluel

• Like 1
  • angryeyes 1

10 hours ago, TheClosetMailman said:

Looks like genetics was busy again.

Still, the blasphemy in taking the skrellian beauty from Zeke, the horror

I feel like in the course of @TheClosetMailman commenting on this thread over and over, he's slowly going more and more mad

A fun different style that I might to try to draw more in (time to time)
jonah_and_zeke__cartoonish__by_phantasmi

Here's one that I did last year (for those who haven't seen it before, or people trying to remember where they say me draw in it)
one_more_thing_by_phantasmicdream_dcbmvo

Also,  got a new tablet a few days ago... so line work and stuff is a bit different looking. *sweats*
Here some crappy pictures 
P_20190104_171308.jpg

P_20190104_222914.jpg

^ And the finished drawing of that is another human!Zeke... finished watching this anime with HereticChurch and my brother, and there was this cute green hair boi and I was like "I must draw more hooman Zake!"
excuse_me__human_zeke__by_phantasmicdrea

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use