Screenshot thread!

necaladun

On 9/8/2017 at 9:29 PM, DayZ Me Trolling said:

This e-ladies and gentlemen, should be a lesson for every player we have, old or new. This guy actually, genuinely touched me with this little note he wrote to me, even after I had to perma brig him, clearly he's a new-er player and his innocence was really sweet.

cutespess.png.f3dbf7f05089657a65b07c18d13f4f24.png

Also, security THOT patrol will always give the antags the boot, medium style.

congo.png.dbdf4d923adc74a14f02b05ac8aed339.png

It's so good to see this. I had made three drafts of that paper all getting worse as I made them. I miss you Luigi do come back!

Edited by Benjaminfallout
Words needed changed.
  • Like 2

Tried using fastmos to deal with Pingsky. As I "safely" drifted away from the ejection point, Pingsky, to my surprise, demonstrated the ability to maneuver in open space.

I was helpless so I figured I'd pray to the gods.

"Dear space Jesus, please save me from dying to this stupid shit"

DEAD1.PNG.818bee3221359c4250bf97b7c9bfa10f.PNG

DEAD2.PNG.d9d38f9ac73c59de1029ab27ac9735d0.PNG

Admins gave me what I deserved for that prayer. I also find it amazing I've been a pod pilot for SO LONG yet haven't tried learning to deal with Pingsky yet, hence my failed attempt.

Super. Robust.

Edited by ZN23X
  • Like 1
  • clown 5

So imagine a locker (and later coffin) full of dwarfs.....screaming dwarfs.....screaming, yelping, hissing and howling dwarfes, that are getting dragged by a dwarf voxxy around the station.

The Screamings Clans that even had his own chat group for the PDA and managed to break visit the captain on the bridge. Enjoy!

SCREAMERS.thumb.PNG.32599cb247b245a699453617827e0a02.PNG

• Like 4

2b56788721.jpg

Superheroes, sidekicks, and command staff, in peace talks.

(Meanwhile, a the real heroes -  engineering, stop a tesla release).

• Like 2
  • clown 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use