PhantasmicDream Art

PhantasmicDream

Because I can and it's fun, I did another redraw!  The original drawing would have been done around October of 2015 I believe, 
too_hot__remake__by_phantasmicdream_dd3e

too_hot_by_phantasmicdream-d9cb8lg.png

and for the fun of it,  here's an old comic that I did up quickly that shows a bit more of the scene that was going on
too_hot_comic_by_phantasmicdream_d9jpxdx

I'm a sucker for cheesy flirting. 

• Like 1

Like the end of most shift, everyone is tired and ready to get it over with.

verytired_by_phantasmicdream_dd3tba4-pre

As a side note, I was informed that Zeke as a Pod Pilot is a note manly version of Zeke and maybe I just need to play Pod Pilot more...

Every now and then I like to draw up something that shows off how characters look/did/acted when they were younger, and of course if you lingered around here for a while you'd know that this isn't the first time I've drawn Zeke as a child.

dressup_by_phantasmicdream_dd3vict-fullv

He's had a gender identity crisis at a young age... Or just enjoyed dressing up who knows.

On and Ending note; I've been sick for about a week now and if someone wants to help me get over that, that would be great.  x..x

• Like 2

3 hours ago, PhantasmicDream said:

On and Ending note; I've been sick for about a week now and if someone wants to help me get over that, that would be great.  x..x

I recommend spices, ginger and generally warm foods.

Anything with ginger in it will do, ginger shots, ginger pie, etc etc, even just adding it as a spice to regular spice I do not recommend doing that will do.
That, or buy danish expensive snaps, its so full of herbs and spices for an alchoholic drink its known to quite literally burn away the feeling of sickness.

• Like 1

After throwing the idea at Tully,  I drew up a younger Jonah
studies_by_phantasmicdream_dd41vfx-pre.j
And maybe I'll draw up some more, who knows. 

Did up another redraw,  the old one was done in 2016
withme__remake__by_phantasmicdream_dd424
withme_by_phantasmicdream_d9tu4xp-fullvi
this would have been the first time Zeke ever came on station as an officer (due to a fudge up of me clicking security officer instead of civilian when late joining) 

• Like 4

I have some drawings that I haven't posted yet because... I forgot.

Oh hai there

ohhi_by_phantasmicdream_dd4l1wq-pre.jpg?

nya_es_by_phantasmicdream_dd4fn24-pre.jp

Here's mine and @HereticChurch's Shadowrun characters

playing_with_hair_by_phantasmicdream_dd4

Drew these two beautiful creatures again. Will I draw them anymore after this? Who knows. Might take some suggestions for them 

carry_by_phantasmicdream_dd4j1ml-fullvie

I don't know what compelled me to draw this... But at least he looks great, right?...

corset_by_phantasmicdream_dd4kzwu-pre.pn

Someone calling the previous outfit a little dress made me want to draw this. 

little_dress_by_phantasmicdream_dd4orfe-

• Like 3

1 minute ago, PhantasmicDream said:

Here's something that I did a little different.

hi_there_by_phantasmicdream_dd52hj0-full

I've gotten a few people calling out saying Zeke is up to something devious, which he may or may not be.

I like the colour scheme used here and the dots you can find in some areas of the drawing.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PhantasmicDream said:

Here's something that I did a little different.

hi_there_by_phantasmicdream_dd52hj0-full

I've gotten a few people calling out saying Zeke is up to something devious, which he may or may not be.

*Suspicion increases*

• stunbaton 1
  • explodyparrot 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use