Screenshot thread!

necaladun

• 2 weeks later...

This is a picture. This is the picture of Alice, the Bestshield, after having solo'd an AI. I am proud.

I only got one karma though. This made me sad.

She was the only person even close to the AI, and there were about 4 seconds left due to the fact that the timer was counting down 6 seconds at a time instead of 1.

fact that the timer was counting down 6 seconds at a time instead of 1.

This happening every round? I certainly noticed the counts finish way quicker than before

Also I was dueling the clown with toy swords, when suddenly it somehow killed him. Admin was just as confused as I was.

Q5SYbXl.png

Floor Tiles are the best weapons

kTLxxXi.png

Built a bar in Bridge (and got arrested for it) S9nz73M.png

Built a bar on the AI minisat.DpNtjUa.png

Proof!BmTSRb3.png

Bulma is unkillable6CXl9hz.png

This is a picture. This is the picture of Alice, the Bestshield, after having solo'd an AI. I am proud.

I only got one karma though. This made me sad.

She was the only person even close to the AI, and there were about 4 seconds left due to the fact that the timer was counting down 6 seconds at a time instead of 1.

Yeah, I'm pretty proud of myself.

Bulma is unkillable6CXl9hz.png

I was so goddamn salty that Bulma didn't succumb to the diseased touch or singulo, and that escaping on pods even if they leave at the same time as the shuttle never greentexts you unless command holds the shuttle.

8fd212c76e.png Medusa the Ex-Army Surgeon. (not pictured- The following round as Army Surgeon Medusa, covered in blood, sweat, and vomit. Patching up a good amount of the crew, and getting emergency heart surgery from bulma in engineering.)

7i0YmMT.png

A Syndicate Cyborg set fire to everything in science before being flashed to death by a security cyborg.

I stood in the middle of it all as a fire-proof pAI.

Recently, NanoTrasen Representative has tied with Blueshield as my favourite job (Might've even replaced it.) , despite me having it forever. These are just a few screenshots of my favourite moments so far.

eFtlqWI.png

The washing of Hawke Boetirson. I faxed CC that he smelled so bad, that it was comparable to nerve gas. He was to be washed immediately.

9oXMeMU.png

Traitor was killing people. I killed the traitor.

Nmt2uti.png

This was the round in which Cortical Borers were being tested. Alice managed to get a bunch of un-infected and went into hiding in her office. Epsilon was later called and Alice was killed.

7V12v2j.png

This was a fun round. Xenomorphs, et cetera, station died, I escaped to the mining outpost with Nymph. Later on, a pizza delivery boy came and I tipped him with a gold ingot. Eventually Epsilon was called, I teleported into the shuttle with Nymph, who was later killed and then repaired by the DS. I was in crit on the shuttle, almost dead, but I was brought back from the brink of death by Commander Novus Lem, who I then had a lovely conversation with about why naval officers like Alice make better NanoTrasen Representatives than pencil-pushers. My dream of extraction via Death Squad had finally done.

J6sWsgL.png

While not of me playing as an NT Rep, pretty damn awesome. This is a picture of Captain Zadovsky, leader of a Syndicate Strike team sent to the Cyberiad. My entire team dead, I killed the Chairman of the Board, his Blueshield, a bunch of random security and crew, and was finally killed by the captain due to the fact my softsuit didn't have any armour.

Edited by Guest

kyqf1Bk.png

NYMPH dies, and I surgeon him so he comes back alive. Well, sort of... he is both dead and alive at the time of this screenshot.

hTVVj08.png

I won at the slot machine so much that the jackpot ended up being a negative prize.

E5s9D7G.png

The engineering team heard reports of a xenomorph invasion, so we fucked off to the engi outpost with supplies and spruced it up. (booze-o-mat is inside a hidden wall for spatial reasons)

U8NGJ7u.png

We were so efficient at hunting down vampires that the station ended up haunted. What's pictured above is the ritual to cleanse the station.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use