Screenshot thread!

necaladun

>wizard round

>spawn as Nat Adams and hope i get EVA access from HoP

>wizard spawns everyone a magical item

>i snatch a book of smoke bomb and a wand of death

>assumes wand of death = sarcastic wand of death like the other magical items from those arcade machines

>times passes and freinds are made

>i use wand of death on HoS and unexpectedly get the wrong result (it wasnt sarcastic) and get EI NATHd by a wizard(dreadweaver) who later gets killed by a staff of change

>chaplain freind collects my remains and clothes and does a reviving ritual

>i live again...as a crab

8fcc6ab000.jpg

>time passes and i start dragging around my head

5809de0112.png

>i tell chaplain freind to get my head on a humanized monkey

>we get into medbay and make more freinds

31da80cd9e.png

>we go into the surgery room to attach my head on the humanized monkey and try to bless the body and my crab form to increase the chances of success

d0f6d21805.png

>OH NO! THE LAG AND AGONY!

c0c3fca98d.pngdc162c9c4f.png0d8ae34d1c.png

5cUwjzR.png

Condom Dusk tries to demote Thet for calling him a.....................................................................

"Nerd"

Thet responds in a logical and orderly fashion.

5cUwjzR.png

Condom Dusk tries to demote Thet for calling him a.....................................................................

"Nerd"

Thet responds in a logical and orderly fashion.

Don't you love comdoms that demote over the most petty things?

Yeesh.

From a few days ago.

BkEeobH.png

Slade went and looted the DS armor from the away mission. Proceeded to taunt Alice with it on the bridge and then ported off to mining after being held at the point of a double bladed e-sword. He then proceeded to taunt Alice again by showing the armor to the crew as proof of DS and uploading it to the blue space network. And some people wonder why I say that Slade is an asshole.

Older image from a few weeks ago.

06myqcr.png

Alissa got married to a positronic brain. Both the borg and the brain were admins.

JZb7qur.png

Basically, engineers released singuloth ten minutes into the round, Alice screamed A LOT over the bridge announcement bit, Commander Jayson "Superawesomedude" Hawke immediately demoted her, and she was taken back to Central via the ERT's shuttle. Sat around drinking whiskey and listening to coffee play Canon in D for the rest of the round while the station died.

JZb7qur.png

Basically, engineers released singuloth ten minutes into the round, Alice screamed A LOT over the bridge announcement bit, Commander Jayson "Superawesomedude" Hawke immediately demoted her, and she was taken back to Central via the ERT's shuttle. Sat around drinking whiskey and listening to coffee play Canon in D for the rest of the round while the station died.

I remember teleporting you there and immediately playing elevator music for myself. Got to love waiting.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use