Screenshot thread!

necaladun

Any idea if an atmos hardsuit would protect you from the lava?

but uh...."Daniel Quinn pushes Azrael against the glass and leans foward, locking lips with the Tajara." What the bloody hell.

Any idea if an atmos hardsuit would protect you from the lava?

but uh...."Daniel Quinn pushes Azrael against the glass and leans foward, locking lips with the Tajara." What the bloody hell.

what happens on the engie outpost, stays on the engie outpost. ...then i was a drone and went on there to build stuff while they did their RP

We put on a production of Springtime for Hitler the other day, it was a hit at the Paradise box office!

springtime.png

Here is where the initial inspiration came from if anyone was wondering:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IiryTUCtLNA

Performance would be excellent.... if not two civies that slaughtered me for plaing piano.

i actually punched his ''lower body''

Did he look sick and proceed to vomit, and did you use this vomit as a weapon to behead him, dismember him, and eat his limbs? (Gotta love grand master misc. obj. using)

I really wish I had screenshots of Today's Rev round.

ERT was called, medbay was mostly Revs, and the Rev heads just hung around the lobby flashing people who came in for healing. Given that Captain, HoS and the rest of the heads are held up in security, I suggest to the Rev Heads we lure ERT out, kill them and use their armor to walk into sec and finish the job.

I accidentally toolboxed a fellow rev while trying to shake him awake, an ERT nearly arrested me when I explained myself. The ERT follows me back to medical, and down towards the sleepers when 4 other Revs surround him, stun baton him and beat the living shit out of him. He manages to call out for help and run a few steps before getting knocked down again, full stripped and murdered. I quickly donned his gear as another ERT walked in and fired upon us, he lasted about as long as his comrad and soon another Rev was wearing ERT Sec armor. A THIRD ERT waltzed into Medical, looked at me and then started screaming at everyone else to drop their weapons and submit to arrest... only for me to pull my Adv E-Gun out and shoot him in the head till he slumped over. In under a minute, 3 Revs had ERT gear and IDs and opened the doors to Security for the rest of the Revs to wander in, the assault took another 20 minutes to complete.

Morale of the story: Never wander around alone as ERT.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use