Screenshot thread!

necaladun

Some screenshots from my collection.

1rTdDU6.png

One from the olden times... corgi ranch on the bridge. Moments before the chef murdered them all on the orders of the captain.

J0JLjQB.png

Bulmashield in a crowded maintenance hallway.

e9Lak1M.png

Cole built a bar on my satellite.

CtKLHpA.png

The best atmos setup ever. Though be ware, the more you look at it, the less are you going to understand it.

DdoC6A7.png

Ninjaland bar somehow gets bluespaced into my office.

A6XYMVB.png

Making a heart out of cable before getting arrested for vandalism by the detective. The heart later got promptly destroyed by an engineer.

mv21nNG.png

Tator Bulma building a bar in the vault, christened Kitten Magic. It was rather popular, I just screenshotted it at the wrong time.

F8jvDP3.png

Just an average escape on the shuttle.

MvOTH5m.png

A nudist protest. I consider it one of my finest achievements... on an extended round, they managed to go to red alert (purely because of my revolutionary activities), get an ERT called (the spiders might've had to do something with that one) and even a CC officer visited us. Good times...

dDClpM4.png

After getting spaced by a teleporter and magically surviving long enough to find the DJ station, Russian Admiral Misha Volkov tries to cannibalize me... I wasn't really fond of the idea until he pumped me full of sleep toxin.

9rEROHf.png

One of Hawke's famous rep office parties. This was before the bees and the insane guy with the flamethrower.

8pdtplt.png

Taitsu stumbles upon a perfectly wired solar access room.

CtKLHpA.png

I WILL FIND WHOEVER DID THIS!

I don't understand, it is just our normal atmos setup with the left part removed, forcing it to go through the heaters and coolers

Regens, notice the direction the volume pump next to the air pump is pointing, and also notice the connection between distribution and the waste line to understand the resident Axe Happy Atmosian's anger

8965c2c679.png

So, Centcomm was messaged by a Captain asking for the nuke code.

I messaged him back a fake code and began watching. He brought it into the bathroom and tried arming it.

Novus Lem teleported in from Centcomm to ask what he was doing.

When asked why he was trying to nuke the station, he said "Because I'm braindead."

Intrepid Ace Reporter Tiffany Madison was quickly on the scene after Novus made sure he was braindead.

Due to Alice's recent promotion and subsequent reassignment,

It wasn't a promotion, she was just heartbroken over Cole

fttS1pZ.png

and the nine lines that tell the story of Shity ERT

GL7kaNL.png

And an old one: The time I broke into centcom. The round was stuck in limbo as xeno's fucked the shuttle launch and there were no admins, so having already docked in my escape pod.....

RbkkSJT.png

Also a bluespace anomaly broke the say code..... it was quiet troublesome, but eventually the shuttle somehow launched, saving us.

123aab2205.png

Science always wins end of round grieffests.

Chef was the true winner that round though. Even Lord Singuloth's spawn can't resist that delicious candy, and let the Chef walk away with his life and limbs. He had been sitting in that bottom chair next to the borg chargers with a locker of candy and donk pockets where that bottom singulo is.

Those terrible Christmas memories of finding two bags of holding in presents and players immediately using them.

Those terrible Christmas memories of finding two bags of holding in presents and players immediately using them.

Now I feel bad for mapping Christmas.

Admin room shenanigans!

iqTDPEJ.png

Too many clowns.

EuzohvT.png

I walk the valley, in the shadow of the honkmother.

7zKZWTG.png

After killing everyone else, the clowns, and all other bits, me and Magikarp broke into the BSA room. I changed my ID to say "Alice Peirson II, NanoTrasen Navy Admiral." sent out this announcement "PREPARE FOR BSA STRIKE, SCRUBS! - Alice Peirson II, NanoTrasen Navy Admiral."

And then blew up the captain's office with the console. After round end, ofc.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use