Screenshot thread!

necaladun

SNIP

This isn't something we teach you--it's something you learn =p

Isn't something awful and terrible and currently only two people know how to do it (probably for the best).

oh_i_see_what_you_did_there.gif

I was bored one round:

jfSv9o5.png

Not found the upper limit of the fire temperature, but it hits at least 90,000K. I can probably do better... (Also, RIP rainbow fire)

*scream

But it's such a beautiful setup :3 I managed to fit nine scrubbers in it, with some weird piping that involved drilling holes in reinforced walls >.<

I think I see what you did. You directly hooked up to the oxygen and plasma tanks to pump into the mix tank. You put scrubbers inside to remove CO2 to prevent the fire getting suppresed. You ran the scrubbers through the coolers to cool it off and cycle it back into the CO2 tank.

what the HoS said to me after arresting me for trying to break owlman out of permabrig.

6385f7a5db.png

i cri errytiem ;-;

Oh yeeah, I remember this!

Context: We were in escape, one of my officers at the time was stunning/tasing two people. Most of the round seemed like Cappy and I were the only two stopping the Villains ;w; (Oh god all the Henchmen in temp-holding, I remember the horrors)

Also, behold, Blueshield riding Captain Ian into battle.

5paTqb1.png

Nuke ops storm bridge.

Magistrate takes bridge, runs into armoury. Mime follows.

Nuke ops attack.

Magistrate bangs gavel, informs the nuke ops they are breaking space law.

10/10.

59e57dd65f.jpg

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use