Screenshot thread!

necaladun

So, I began the round as Smush, RD. My good friend Vince Stall, he eventually converted me to the Cult of Nar'sie.

After a while, the HoS died (Bombed, I think, by another scientist), and was cloned, and promptly converted, along with the Blueshield (though I died in a brawl in Maintenance, the HoP, IAA and two or three sec officers died. The cult won.), so I observed what my actions had wrought.

Eventually, Escape was this.

hSedu.jpg

The shuttle was this.

hSekz.jpg

And, finally, Central Command was this.

hSeAK.jpg

I fuckin' love Cult, and Vince Stall is my goddamn hero.

starring catbeasts:

Max corazza as bluesheild (me)

Ketdar Hadii as geneticist

Makrr kaytam as civillian

Marlee hunt as magistrate

a guy thinks all tajaran are furries in fursuits that also have tails/claws/ears installed as a highly advanced surgery.

i tell all tajarans over radio in siik'tajr to scratch his crotch every time they meet him.

when Ketdar comes as a geneticist we ask him to turn him into a tajara.

later he comes to medbay to treat his wounds.

d139faf5b2.jpg

i have realized i have made a new group: THE TAJARAN MAFIA!

we put his brain into a tajara from genetics.

8af2715222.jpg

after the cloning.

4061d798c7.jpg

the tajara magistrate turns a blind eye denies the existence of the mafia.

b6abc7f19a.jpg

ALSO, the captain became one of them and was fired.

ybH3B9F.png

The coolest diner I have ever seen.

V6VWpNw.png

A nymph reservation! How adorable!

XHr1M3A.png

A tasteful arrangement of carp, artwork by T. Briefs.

Zaa5OUN.png

The demoted, disgraced captain gets one last chance to redeem himself - in the ring of honor! Homever, the blueshield punches him in the head so hard that his head explodes.

MWiER6r.png

Phazon party! Bulma, N'ildrask and two posibrain phazons.

YQiLVjz.png

Fun times with good friends.

RXhPXWF.png

A holodeck tournament organized by Captain Thet Raytor. Many robustings were had.

URMhSyP.png

A strange guest, looking for the NSS Defiant. We point him in the right direction. Later, a xeno hunter, a wizard and Flip Pearson, greytide representative comes by, all looking for the same place. Later, CC announces that the NSS Defiant has been destroyed by vox, xenos, wizards and bald, black eyed assistants. How mysterious!

KGj0DQK.png

A trial! Sadly, it was rather one sided as the defence never had a chance to speak up.

Be6TYDI.png

And last but not least, Thet gently approaches my vox from behind. Lewd.

Some time ago, on Cyberiad...

A changeling infestation! People were pulled out of cryo and absorbed. The result is shocking.

ZZcbLcI.png

There was a huge funeral sometime near the round end.

So this was from a chaotic round. I was playing as my Kidan, Azrael Von Ezra, who was a security officer. HAving survived pretty much Changelings. Spiders. Bad ERT. And very wildrunning civillians, I managed to get on the shuttle. Underway I managed to get a few upgrades on my gear which included belt and backpack of holding, galoshes (found them around, No slipping anymore!!!) and an advanced energy gun. Used them well as an officer of the law.

Well, with the war-lusty civillians that round. It was more like this...

After we boarded the shuttle and it left, the ?CMO? (i think it was) Squishy came and asked me for my backpack real quick. Knowing what the evil slime was up to. Made me surrender it immediately for its evil schemes. So being buckled right under the Heads cockpit I kind of itched to know what would happen.

After shuttle landed the lag was almost immediatley. And suddenly a wild Singuloth appeared right above me. I survived because I was buckled in the chair.

ALL HAIL LORD SINGULOTH

33a9l5k.png

CQC with a deathsquad commando

after a shitfest of a round that included:

•  

a boxing match with boris lemons, i brought three pills of ephedrine for both of us to make the fights last longer.

a vigilante murder investigation with josiah where the victim and killer are both syndies, i got a free syndie gun out of it and used josiah's security authority to get a syringe gun for my ''syringe talisman'' syringes.

a vox that had mysterious injuries and medbay was really struggling so i dragged him to my chemlab in research...then suddenly XENO QUEEN.

the vox was still alive when a golem killed the queen and we fixed his wounds and infections.

we use the atmos vox access (the voxes name is vikk) and use the engineering pod to escape the station

a deathsquad dude tries to break in and i hack my way into the cockpit and everyone else dies, i take a potshot with my syringe gun and hit, then i engage the deathsquad dude in close quarters combat...he only got one hit on me and if the round laster a bit longer the syringe wouldve kicked in and i wouldve gotten a chokehold on him.

c2817841bc.jpg

rF4e0Np.png

After being de-converted during a loooong cult round, ended up building the Clown (Head of Honk) a office on the bridge. Sadly got kicked out, but built him a second one in old bar. ((Don't have pics of that one ;w;))

JGgv0IT.png

This just in!

Apparently Spacemanspark can code with assistance (Thanks to Tigercat2000.)

Thunderbolt actually works, although it only causes them to be stunned at the moment.

26prN0J.png

...I want to put in a bunch of Pokemon now.

Oh geez.

A Pokemon game mode, perhaps.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use