Screenshot thread!

necaladun

VLgfqSn.png

Kitchen adventures! About 15 minutes into the shift, someone dragged a headless corpse into the bar and wrote pic related next to it in crayon. Oh wow.

LrNyMbp.png

Maid adventures! What happens when you get revved 20 seconds after joining the game? You form a maid protest, of course. Then you witness a revolutionary spiderbot and a revolutionary monkey doing... revolutionary things. No wonder we lost.

ayy lmao im a ling! >:3

1 ignoring objectives later.

oh look its jane doe with drill hair! *whacks drill hair for RP* *absorb stings her*

every ling dying except me later.

i have made 6 more jane does and i think all my ling comrades are ALREADY DEAD before the 1 hour mark!

oh noes a guy (probably IAA) with a riot shotgun noticed i stinged him! run!

many fleshmends and running and hiding later.

i get tested for the second time and then get axed...then admin says im the chosen one for managing to survive security ?powergaming? longer than the rest of the lings.

he also says the gamemode is now extended.

some time later...

security makes a announcement of a mandate that everyone is to go to virology to get lingtested...

ebcb6268c9.jpg

side story!

the original jane doe got tested FIVE TIMES! and also arrested for punching the RD according to teamspeak.

7b146ea680.jpg

Maid adventures! What happens when you get revved 20 seconds after joining the game? You form a maid protest, of course. Then you witness a revolutionary spiderbot and a revolutionary monkey doing... revolutionary things. No wonder we lost.

I was the captain that round. I just couldn't kill the monkey - I was afraid that I'd get banned. I decided to leave bridge instead.

I was the captain that round. I just couldn't kill the monkey - I was afraid that I'd get banned. I decided to leave bridge instead.

Why would you get banned for killing a monkey that's acting antagonistic?

Why would you get banned for killing a monkey that's acting antagonistic?

We may never know.

The monkey was confusing as fuck. I'd rather let it be, since it didn't attack me in person.

Kq24JEp.png

They see Kei rollin',

They hatin',

Shootin' disablers at him tryin' to make him stop rolling over greytide.

c3e.jpg

The fuck was that?! Teach me your ways, senpai!

This isn't something we teach you--it's something you learn =p

Isn't something awful and terrible and currently only two people know how to do it (probably for the best).

If you want I can take my misc. human character and spend endless rounds figuring out Goonchem so I can do the exact same thing.

And make picnic grenades.

c3e.jpg

The fuck was that?! Teach me your ways, senpai!

This isn't something we teach you--it's something you learn =p

Isn't something awful and terrible and currently only two people know how to do it (probably for the best).

brb checking the logs to see what he created

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use