Screenshot thread!

necaladun

I always love when the unknown wish granter shows up on the station... Good times are abound.

Should have screencapped the time Gloria won a Russian Roulette match with the Grim Reaper for her life back. Which was funny because she lost her head and it just grew back in front of the geneticist. Good times.

Hawke ended up challenging Not Satan to a game of Russian Roulette, needless to say, Hawke lost. Later on, BUP won a coin flip against Not Satan, which resulted in Hawke and another Tajaran being contained naked within glass boxes in security maint, and tortured by BUP and Not Satan.

Allthevendingmachines_zpsd99aae7d.png

Very very slow round; ICly Eldrin brought me a few vending machines and mentioned "I may have a problem"; Fox told him of his experience with Goon Facility Charlie and how much equipment/machines the QM had there--to the degree cargo was called QMs. He then went and got every single vending machine he could think of---Bulma even showed up and helped get the BODA vending machine from the derelict.

Zero adminus involved---the only admin action I did was deleting a wall screen console so a vending machine wouldn't be hidden behind it.

Allthevendingmachines_zpsd99aae7d.png

Very very slow round; ICly Eldrin brought me a few vending machines and mentioned "I may have a problem"; Fox told him of his experience with Goon Facility Charlie and how much equipment/machines the QM had there--to the degree cargo was called QMs. He then went and got every single vending machine he could think of---Bulma even showed up and helped get the BODA vending machine from the derelict.

Zero adminus involved---the only admin action I did was deleting a wall screen console so a vending machine wouldn't be hidden behind it.

Whoo! Greatest thing ever. Someone else got the medivend. My only failure was not getting magivend.

lZplI3D.png

This was during a xeno round, in which I joined the ERT late and they left without me. I then proceeded to clean the special operations room until the DS came. I tagged along.

UZDorEL.png

So, having recently rekindled my love of Blueshielding, I declared myself the Bestshield and set it to my primary job. This was a malf AI round in which the captain, NT rep, and myself went into the AI's chamber to card it for the shuttle, however; It then set it's turrets to lethal and gunned down the both of them and hit me a few times. I managed to take out three of the remaining turrets before teleporting into the core proper, giving the AI a real scare, and then severely damaged it before I was finally gunned down. Pretty fun round.

The other corpses came along later.

lZplI3D.png

This was during a xeno round, in which I joined the ERT late and they left without me. I then proceeded to clean the special operations room until the DS came. I tagged along.

i was one of the DS...i got the footage here.

footage!

also even it isnt a screenshot lets just say its better than a screenshot so it counts.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use