Screenshot thread!

necaladun

SAA, m3hi, I and a couple of other people on the Paradise IRC have been having a go at Goon's telesci system and its "adventure" levels. Really fun and damn spooky.

nHYq2BH.png?1

Me and m3hi exploring the biodome!

http://imgur.com/ZBCksZR,heF6uXk#1 so basically it was a xeno round, A bluespace event pulled the supermatter too the research part of the outpost, i found a rad suit and started dragging it around to see if we could utilise it somehow (also i was a vox and it was at this point my prized giant shiney posession) This was until some unknown miner came past, pushed me into the supermatter and vaporised me....

The fun did not end here however, my body gave a bit of energy too the supermatter which happily started turning it into radiation and heat, the asteroid being a vacuum meant that the supermatter couldn't cool and eventually it delaminated and caused what is depicted in the picture

The Construction Station. It is East of the Engineering station. It should be a area where engineers could perform construction but everyone just probably doesn't know or does fuck all about it. It's probably a preview to a new station :3.

If it had more basic supplies in a few areas and the engie shuttle docked in four places (is that even possible?) it might get a bit more use.

Engie station, building site, arrivals and engineering airlock. (Engineering really needs an airlock!)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Me and E-N freeing Ian with the aid of GLAD MKII during an Angel/monster mash round. At the end I was the only survivor along with a chemist whose name I can't remember.

(I suggest zooming in, the resolution is 1080p)

mpCb4mF.png

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use