Screenshot thread!

necaladun

Not a custom event, I arrived, Xenos had taken arrival, I NOPE'ed off to clown planet to grab a knife and radiation suit as a sec officer in order to avoid the facehuggers in arrival, the portal was left online due to this.

After the the Xenos got horribly wiped on the station, the empress and that other Xenomorph apparently fled there.

4285951f2150516dd5d304c5811b1824.png

Wanted to use heat exchangers once. Hope to see some results later

[edit] this stuff worked, pretty good too actually

Edited by Guest

Look I don't feel like dealing with this stuff right here, But ill explain my reasoning.

At the start of the shift there was an OOC conversation about how atmos was no fun, I thought about atmos and how fun it actually was at times and wanted to do a fun project. Never having used the HE's I thought that that was a good place to start so we did and just after we finished those up you came running into atmos. Started screaming almost immidiately and then you began unwrenching pipes withouth even asking if you could because you didn't agree with or even allow any discussion to take place. My main plan was to connect a connector up to some piping to the north of the yellow portion of the pipes where there is an empty space so we would still be capable of filling tanks but I wasn't even given time to explain this.

If you would like to discuss this further then please by all means, but not in this thread.

LordSingulo_zpsd9f21547.png

I was very bored--and no, not a single thing was admin spawned; everything as acquired legitimately through purely IC means. Captain even sacrificed himself to Lord SIngulo. Damn, was that a lot of cargo points.

Yo, Fox, Imma let you finish but, uh...

5 person crew.

Captain: "Let's set up the singulo at the bridge!"

b0kIQtH.png

lNc29G9.png

Surprisingly, it actually worked. Even singulo inspector Pun Pun was fine(and with fine I mean dead because someone killed him early on but he never got eaten by the singulo).

Interesting bridge and welding tool there. But holy crap, nothing like a random singo plopped wherever!

It's NT code, running on Metastation. They also built it below the bridge, instead of in it.

-------------------------------------------------------

HUenRL4.png

What happens when Kei' Shen and Bulma Briefs are stuck in a closed confined space together for a long time period.

That ninja net thing sucks. Atleast if they just killed you there would be no screwing around in there.

I dunno, it's kinda funner than being completely dead. If you don't want to be in there, just suicide. Not like you're getting back anyways.

How is being imprisoned more fun than death?

I dunno, might just be my mentality that being in the round in any way is better than being out of it.

Plus, if the ninja is robust, more and more people will accumulate in the prison area. Therefore, more fun.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use