Screenshot thread!

necaladun

8F6rDMd.png

FCeYAcw.png

I helped Bulma build a coms console and then syndicate commandos stormed the station and installed her as the new leader

4dtucGT.png

"ITS ON"

"HELP"

Security officer followed me back to bar upon my release from sec. Talked big until the shoe was on the other foot, or should I say cuffs.....

Small disclaimer, other, irrelevant, phrases have been edited out and I know these are all just screens of logs but deal with it.

That shift was the shittiest Vampire shift I've ever played as a Captain, literally 5 minutes in I hear over the radio, "Why the fuck does the clown have Full access?" I terminated the (vampiric) HoP but that didn't stop the clown giving others full access... Through other Command issues the round didn't get much better... Felt like a babysitter watching over annoying children who bicker and bitch over EVERYTHING GOD DAMN.

I am having far, far too much fun as an admin. I may even have to ban myself.

3861ee6ab4.png

34b4a4635a.png

7dde7efd8b.png

When the revolutionaries started hammering down the NT Rep's door...

5d52d137e5.png

Neil's faxes are 2ugly5me

Also, revs don't often go after the rep, I'd like that to happen to me once in a while.

There was a Rev change to include the Blueshit, Rep and magistrate as targets of the Revolution should the population be above 40 at round start.

ALSO, my faxes are simple and to the point, no fathing around with my faxes!

-snip-

i think this is how you get admin only items.

The Shame Cult was the most comical thing that happened that round, they even managed to escape to the away mission when the malf AI started turning everyone into borgs.

984da7f1abd6591a259eeb222158231a.gif

nobody calls me a nerd for a reason, they get whacked with my bling.

22c4dc1946d7d97afd4a3bab03d54fb5.gif i am the king of the fort!!! (im the guy with the skull mask)

the puush didnt work so i did this instead. if you cant see it right click it and click on view image.

Edited by Guest

984da7f1abd6591a259eeb222158231a nobody calls me a nerd for a reason

22c4dc1946d7d97afd4a3bab03d54fb5 i am the king of the fort!!! (im the guy with the skull mask)

the puush didnt work so i did this instead. if you cant see it right click it and click on view image.

reason why we can't see it is because it ain't a direct link.

i tried to make it a direct link and actually seemed to fail horribly.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use