Screenshot thread!

necaladun

smkzqnf.png

Observing an alien round. I think this speaks for itself.

uukit3V.png

Wandering alone through some maintenance tunnels to see a faceless greyshirt - on fire.

GZOiRPu.png

A while back I was playing a vox. Myself and two others decided to convert the dance club into a vox room.

NraP31b.png

Construction complete!

fJUfkgY.png

WHY.

-snip-

So I had the traitor objective to prevent any humans from escaping on the shuttle, naturally, everything went horribly wrong.

You were that guy? I turn off my internals for 5 seconds, then N2O floods the room, and I get caught in a fire.

You were that guy? I turn off my internals for 5 seconds, then N2O floods the room, and I get caught in a fire.

Yeah, the plan WAS to just knock everyone out, laser the humans, and run off, that was after subverting the AI failed due to it being SSD and the borgs being blown.

But apparently N20 is flammable, I got caught in it then saw a bunch of folks safe and sound within the escape airlocks, they all saw me dragging in the sleepy gas so without really thinking I used the emergency bomb I was carrying.

Didn't end well, so many gibs :P

• 2 weeks later...

So, I was working as a security officer (cadet acutally, as Me is learning Goodcurity at the moment), and suddenly all limbs explodes off because of a virus. All the brig is in chaos, the new Head of Security dies - virus is one of the most deadly I'we seen. Earlier the clown were given a lethal injection because some shitcurity though he was a wizard. Anyway, here's the story:

Me wakes up in a large room of some sort. There is one other person with him. They are both almost naked. Me does not remember what happened, but remeber getting training in security. First Me is relieved to be alive, but soon starts getting agitating, hammering on the glass and demanding whoever is experimenting on him to show themself. :?:

The next thing Me remembers is being in a room with blastdoors all around. The same naked man as before is inn here with him. A camera is observing them. Me starts shaking his fists agains the camera, informing the observer that he is not for their amusemet... but little does Me know what is in store for him and the naked man. :oops:

Blastdoors on one side opens, racks of armor, helmet, stun baton and lightsabers lie prepared. They both equip themselves, and Me asks the cameras what the hell is happening... Then, suddenly the blastdoors on the other side opens, and a wide arena forms. There is two other people in same equipment as on the racks, and behind a glass wall stands a man i beret and longcoat, telling them to kill each other. Me is not robus... Me is a doctor, actually a surgeon... why is he even here!? :|

A bloody fight ends, Me stands with tears in his eyes over the two dead "enemies". With a bloody harmbaton (first time for Me) and a bloody lightsaber in his other. He hurt bad. He had tried to not kill the others, and rather attack the man in beret, but to no avail. There were blood everywhere. Bones moving inside his chest... he had killed both men, with the help of his fallen teammate... But it was not over yet. :?

Me gets teleported back to the locker room, with the armor and weapon racks. Some sort of nanobots sure are fixing Me up fast, because his body does not hurt anymore. His naked firend gets teleported back, alive - oh thank god! Then another wall of blastdoors opens, and racks of new armor, helmet, laser-rifles and power-axes lie ready. Me angrily yells at the camera, grabs the new gear, and soon the blastwalls to the arena opens - again! :o

A bloody fight, his buddy did not make it this time either. The two "enemies" is killed by Me's harmbaton, lightsaber and laser-rifle... he have killed... so many... he swore an oath never to do such. Me is destroyed... feels like a nightmare... then he stares with angry eyes at the man behind the protective glass. The man in longcoat ready his pistol, opens the door and start shooting Me. It's time this ends... :cry:

Swiftly (pure luck actually), Me dodges the headshot by a hair, swings his baton and lets it go toward the gunslinger. Nat 20 (crit hit) in the chest, leaves the man shaking in shockin-disbelief (pun intenden). Full of rage and hate, Me drags his injured body over to the man and starts cutting the man with his lightsaber! YER MADE ME DO THIS! YER BASTERD! *angyrface* :evil:

The man smiles from the ground. In this place, he is like god. With a quick notion and a wave with his hand, Me explodes in a big pile of goo, leaving his gear and the green lightsaber on the grounds. The man rise up from the ground, brushes dust and blood from his coat and laughs. His name is Selen Quinn (might be female, but seemed very masculine), and he laughs, and this is just a regular day at NSS Cyberaid... :shock:

58bea2834d3d9_DanieMeSlaughterhouse.jpg.eecbf1eca39371035867050b17ae64d3.jpg

58bea2834d3d9_DanieMeSlaughterhouse.jpg.eecbf1eca39371035867050b17ae64d3.jpg

I love golems. Myself and some of my kids roaming about. I took them out for ID's then we suited up to hit the streets.

8wsCn8f.png

The Head of Personnel called them Larry, Moe, and Curly. Their job? Stooge. :)

RpT5hIL.png

After we got the ID's I took my children out shopping for 'clothes'. We ended up leaving with stunprods. Inexplicably.

Funnily enough, there was a griefing video that took place on that same round. I don't condone what was done, but I thought it was interesting since the griefer was also a Xenobio, and I ended up fighting his creations (Gold slime extract) versus my own (Golems). I won't link the video itself because I don't know if that's allowed, but here's an unrelated screenshot I took a while back that pretty much spells it out.

DlnBq6i.png

There's one time i like having a mutiny. And it's when i don't have to give a single damn about it.

ecbbd4cb79.png

Central Command Internal Affairs. How may this unit assist?

fca330e802.png

Yes, yes you do, I was there, bottom middle (afro and green mustache). I was the clown that round, then other clowns attacked through arrivals, I grabbed my fake katana and toolbox and headed to honour great Cthulhu. When the first wave came, I grabbed my toolbox and smashed some Cluwneskull, broke some ribs and decapitated some cluwnes. Then the mechs came, the mechs knocked us all over with their !HONKS!, then I guy stripped me naked and fell too. That was pretty much the round up to that point.

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use