Screenshot thread!

necaladun

vox.png

Brave vox raider Yakasomethingorother deep in thought as he calmly gazes out of the starboard-side window.

vox2.png

Brave vox raider Yakasomethingorother and his fellow vox crew as they successfully fended off the dastardly Nanotrasen boarding party, intentions to steal precious vox equipment earlier pilfered from Nanotrasen stocks as the crew of NSS Cyberaid remained almost entirely unaware with the exception of these few high-placed double crossers! Their plan to flood the vox ship with plasma and ignite it partially succeeded, with the exception of the ignition part (no oxygen, only nitrogen) and resulting in their swift demise as the valiant five, and their newly recruited IPC companion (who later got ripped to shreds by an EMP) defeated and took prisoner most of the invading party. The battle ended as the vox ship successfully returned home, and the NT captain drew his last breath.

lmao do you have any pics about when you got admined into a corgi? that was pretty dope

Are you talking to me? I don't play Josiah Young.

vox2.png

...IPC companion (who later got ripped to shreds by an EMP)...

That was me... ;n;

tqKH6H8.jpg

My new BYOND hub, although it's not directly SS13, is now Syndicate property.

The FBI keeps validhunting me nao >:(

I think there were about six people in there, maybe.

Yeah, Six.

I put Tails, Myself, Case, Jack Price, and two other people later on inside of Dmitri's head as talking butterflies.

Also, the way to tell who Josiah is is by looking for xenos.

I was the Brig Physician on call when Dmitri showed up with a traveling circus inside his cranium. I applied a fuckton of Ether.

It didn't work.

Tully, you can't mess up my commentary. Though you sorta can if it interferes. Got told for the first time to stop messaging as it was filling up log space for Fox. Obviously the only thing to do was stick a butterfly into the people I was talking to and alternate between them.

And... why is there a can of plasma in front of the bridge, surrounded by flimsy grilles?
Getting some attention.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use