Screenshot thread!

necaladun

That's awesome. Would like to hear the whole story, seems like it was pretty interesting

We got a deathsquad, people died to a megacarp, Jayson Hawke showed up, and the HoP and Rep were cuffed and brought back to CC to live in the CC dorms until DS was done.

That's awesome. Would like to hear the whole story, seems like it was pretty interesting

We got a deathsquad, people died to a megacarp, Jayson Hawke showed up, and the HoP and Rep were cuffed and brought back to CC to live in the CC dorms until DS was done.

You also forgot about the borgs that had their laws removed. I COULD FINALLY DISPENSE DOSH! WITH PASSION! BECAUSE I'M FREE!

I was locked in a room in maintenance, that's why I couldn't make it to your wedding, trust me.
Saw logs of you maybe getting killed... Got to love harm objectives...

After a pretty wicked round all in all, and a supermatter detonation that fukt up almost all of escape and the crew, I find myself in hand-to-hand combat while already critted with a fish

Needless to say I didn't last very long, but what happened next was nonetheless entertaining

nxq1k5.png

1z689x4.png

Lmfao. Thanks again N'il and Rocky :D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use