Screenshot thread!

necaladun

This happened a few days ago. I prayed for sassiness (thatsawordnowssh) while playing as the AI.

asIF0kW.png

To my surprise, I was actually given a sass law.

e0U69mb.png

Sass law best law.

My entire lawset was changed by comdoms 20 minutes later.

I gave you the gift of the sass, sassiness will prevail in the end!

Story behind this round is some admin fucked up with editing, so we all moved around like dwarf fortress characters.

By this time I finished my three bombs to go kill the AI, was mindslaved by the QM when getting boxes from the storage room.

I then splunk my way through a school of hungry space carp and set off two bombs to which I walk up to the core and drop a bomb saying a cheesy one liner "You are terminated."

Then highlander mode was activated and I was turned into a wizard, round ensued in madness with death commandos and syndie commandos battling to the death and then world restart to fix lag issue.

IshXguT.png

And then you have this tank here that keeps appearing and disappearing, taking down walls. Looks like it has been drawn by blue space crayons and shoots a very deadly Blue Space Shell. Only if shitcurity can take this down.

psXeGjo.png

Oh that was a diona trying to learn common...while reading the book 'things not to do'...all i could think of was the Hungarian Phrasebook sketch from monty python.

You've been smoking too much.

I remember making a new character, an 82 year old fox person that had: no limbs, glasses, robotic eyes and heart, seizures, was fat, couldn't hear, only talked in the native language, and had a tendency to smoke. They got hallucinations from the minor radiation event, was stolen by a changling, killed, then "eaten". But I was still getting hallucinations while dead, medbay got my body but couldn't clone me, so an Admin revived me, and was still getting hallucinations...

If I had the karam to do so, I would've made her a plasma-man, for their suit issues

Vox could've worked too....

Haha I remember this.

This was just before me and that roboticist got into a battle where he ended it by suicide welderbombing, killing himself and leaving me unscathed (from the explosion, anyways.).

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use