Screenshot thread!

necaladun

"Rynnt Oenthe says, "FUCKING ANIMALS"

Bones has been diced in the upper body with energy dagger by Rynnt Oenthe!

Duke Masterson twitches violently.

Rynnt Oenthe says, "I'LL PUT YOU ALL DOWN"

Everyone was killing each other, I flipped my shit then killed them all.

58bea28f5242a_ANIMALS!-Copy-Copy.png.97497f19af8fa7b009d305897ddd1153.png

58bea28f5242a_ANIMALS!-Copy-Copy.png.97497f19af8fa7b009d305897ddd1153.png

cEiEus5.png

Aww ya, look at Spark rocking those antennae and sh- hey, wait, what's that pink guitar doing there? SPARK, PUT THAT DOWN, THAT'S NOT YOURS.

~Snip~

Aww ya, look at Spark rocking those antennae and sh- hey, wait, what's that pink guitar doing there? SPARK, PUT THAT DOWN, THAT'S NOT YOURS.

wow that UI makes the image look like it was from 5 years ago (or whatever, looks old)

How the heck do people change their HUD color? I keep seeing screenshots of colors other than mine - I didn't even know there was more than one color.

Character setup --> game preferences--> change UI style to white (left side of the game preferences menu) --> change UI color.

- hey, wait, what's that pink guitar doing there? SPARK, PUT THAT DOWN, THAT'S NOT YOURS.

implying that gun on your belt is yours too :^)

[spoiler2]SHHHHHHHHHH.[/spoiler2]

v2RQ4h9.png

Thanks to someone pointing out to me that the rainbow crayon can actually be used for every colour ever, Honk Ross will now be seen on station more and more.

HereticChurch took me to a secret area to teach me how to do surgery... and something didn't turn out right.

cfxuxOS.jpg

Well.

That's new.

I feel like I've finally come up with an atmos setup I really like. The only downside was that I was too lazy to remove the door from the turbine chamber. Next time, I'm removing the door and moving the vents to the center row. Any other ideas? Also the pressure pump has a pipe cap on it. It's not actually hooked up to the pipe leading to the turbine.

HPAeFou.png

yF1xP3W.png

phantom_trashbag_by_mrrogueace-d9wvxxv.png

A trash bag got sent down disposals, I picked it up, it got stuck to me, I took off my suit, it came off, I picked it up it got stuck on my hand, drop suit again, can't pick up with one of my hands, swapped to other, gets stuck to that hand. I had to ghost and be respawned to get it off

Also really insane round...

So I got bored as the RD and decided to use my in-office telesci lab to play a game:

wBe6MTh.png

I then made the mistake of teleporting Kitsa, who proceeded to freak out and ruin my fun due to the crazy vigilante that felt the need to defend her by hacking my office door and decapitating me. Cough, Cough, Violet Talon

OzOchdo.png

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use