Screenshot thread!

necaladun

I believe so! As long as they don't get sucked in, they should work fine; there's nothing magical about the collectors that start in engineering besides the fact that you have to get extras from centcomm. Though, that makes me wonder if you can arrange multiple layers of collecters for maximum stupid levels of power...

[attachment=1]bandicam 2015-12-04 23-05-58-721.jpg[/attachment]

I made a pawn shop in maint. It was surprisingly successful.

[attachment=0]bandicam 2015-12-04 23-03-36-324.jpg[/attachment]

Some hilarious antics, special thanks to my shitty tpying!

Parn shop best shop

Robotics 2.0

That's... far more tricked out, at least for certain aesthetically, than I've ever gotten robotics so far. Fantastic! Simply looking at your setup, just fills me with ideas... Though, what exactly are you keeping in that display case?

Robotics 2.0

That's... far more tricked out, at least for certain aesthetically, than I've ever gotten robotics so far. Fantastic! Simply looking at your setup, just fills me with ideas... Though, what exactly are you keeping in that display case?

It was supposed to be a Ion Carbine, but the HoS said it would be too dangerous for Robotics to have that, so I had to keep it in a lockbox.

ac0b886967c72d6ed87af034b18b2dbc.png

Mech squad came out and basically took over escape, not sure on the story but posibrains were everywhere.

17a48ed26d39bf42ef60d9b489f3b304.png

Stealth cult, almost 1/3 of the crew had been converted at that point and all objectives were done. It felt really good at the end of the day!

That was a really fun and interesting round.

It was interesting in the fact that Kat Batty blew up most of engineering when she botched the singularity generator up and leaked plasma everywhere to which it some how got ignited. So I had to go do solar panels on the outside, so I got EVA gear and headed out. After dealing with the solars, I built a box in space just a bit off the station and researched all the cult words in a good time; communicating it all to my cult brethren.

And the fun part was when I saw the detective get lured into the morgue only to hear constant screaming seconds later ended by a squelching sound.

Vox raiders bribe the Station Quill (a Vox also) so there's not a single blemish on their reputation.

I snapped a print screen after the fact, sadly, but the screenshot shows our unfortunate method of entry. I didn't catch the beginning of the conversation in the chat logs; I was doing things hastily.

6WQfdWu.png

First time as a Vox raider, btw. An admin was picked for the team because he forgot to adjust his preferences. When he heard me talking on deadchat, he said c'mere, wished me a happy christmas and new year, and put me in his place.

Vox raiders bribe the Station Quill (a Vox also) so there's not a single blemish on their reputation.

I snapped a print screen after the fact, sadly, but the screenshot shows our unfortunate method of entry. I didn't catch the beginning of the conversation in the chat logs; I was doing things hastily.

6WQfdWu.png

First time as a Vox raider, btw. An admin was picked for the team because he forgot to adjust his preferences. When he heard me talking on deadchat, he said c'mere, wished me a happy christmas and new year, and put me in his place.

Dammit, I was the engineer in the doorway there! I knew something fishy (or, rather, Voxxy) was going on!

And, here is my contribution to the thread, the cultist shuttle after probably the best cult I've ever seen took the station in less than a minute:

642abc73df.PNG

And the spoopy dark version that looked really cool:

23d75496cc.PNG

I guess IPC medicine shaming shouldn't be a thing on this thread, but I still can't find my sides after that and I blacked out the poor clueless CMO's face, so it's legit.

Look at my avatar, look at the blood on the screenshot, look at the gloves in the middle.

ed33f9156d924188953ffb1f1df5eba6.png

Deadchat

8c91ecb17570e3dadffd1397efd6cde4.png

Had the blueshield not rushed in they'd have legit morgued me. Thanks everyone.

Let's make today IPC medicine awareness day. Wear a grey ribbon.

:*

I guess IPC medicine shaming shouldn't be a thing on this thread, but I still can't find my sides after that and I blacked out the poor clueless CMO's face, so it's legit.

Look at my avatar, look at the blood on the screenshot, look at the gloves in the middle.

ed33f9156d924188953ffb1f1df5eba6.png

Deadchat

8c91ecb17570e3dadffd1397efd6cde4.png

Had the blueshield not rushed in they'd have legit morgued me. Thanks everyone.

Let's make today IPC medicine awareness day. Wear a grey ribbon.

:*

NTSAM'S TOTALLY TRUE AND TOTALLY LEGIT™ LOGIC TIME

Metal, glass, plastic, and wire can all be reformed by a scientifically induced biological process!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use