Screenshot thread!

necaladun

The sad visual story of Blueshield Boron and his pet cat murdered by Captain himself:

Petting the cat, who was resting after dragging around guy in a spoopy coffin.

2ir0smP.png

Captain punched the already weakened kitty at the brig doors and killed it. Blueshield knew soon something was off.

WbbR2RT.png

After failing to acquire a working lazarus injector, clown and him tried to pray to the gods.

kD7uzjY.png

When that failed, Boron resorted to alcohol.

o4q2UmB.png

And more alcohol.

uYi2AjG.png

And more.

9L0SvU4.png

Finally poor kitty was taken to CentComm, where it probably became someone's lunch.

HcLkmtN.png

WBSYN1Z.png

Only in SS13 -- Botanics got a bunch of toddlers for free by making amutationtoxin bluespace tomatos, letting people turn themselves into slimes and taking their IDs to the ATM.

A picture of the compromise between environmentalist and pro nukes (Same place, but this time you can see the nuke straped to one of the seats)

w1GT9Pd.png

We will power the thing with solar panels but keep a nuke around just in case.

Also am i the only one that gets that feeling of immense satisfaction when i make a bomb that wrecks the bomb range?

mS9UD5F.png

Picture taken during my data colection of various types of chemical bombs and their yields.

Also am i the only one that gets that feeling of immense satisfaction when i make a bomb that wrecks the bomb range?

mS9UD5F.png

Picture taken during my data colection of various types of chemical bombs and their yields.

HOW DO YOU MAKE THOSE? Can you edit the wiki article Guide to Toxins? Your secrets must be shared

mS9UD5F.png

HOW DO YOU MAKE THOSE? Can you edit the wiki article Guide to Toxins? Your secrets must be shared

To begin with that wasn't a toxins bomb, im only dabbling in those.

It was a chemical bomb, 600 units of nitroglycerin (400 units actually, since the reaction on detonation produces 2 units instead of 3), if you are going for the VERY BIG EXPLOSIONS bluespace beakers are central to your production of holy grenades WMDs

The 600 nitroglycerin bomb so far has been my most powerfull bomb. The only problem was that it takes an absolute shit-ton of corn oil, for which you need lots of corn, for which you need very dedicated and kind botanists willing and capable of producing industrial amounts of corn for you, and even then it will take a long time to get all that glycerin made (200 units, it took me almost an entire shift to make the bomb by myself) but at the end of the day you get the following message: "Factual: Epicenter radius: 5. Outer radius: 10. Shockwave radius: 20." and an obliterated bomb range.

This is fun and all but in the time that it took me to make that bomb i could have done many many many more 600 H20K bombs with a yield of "Factual: Epicenter radius: 4. Outer radius: 9. Shockwave radius: 19." each, so at the end of the day, the practical traitor wont really bother with nitroglycerin bombs.

So at the end of the day if you want to make a big bomb you just make many bluespace H20K bombs because you dont have time for nitroglycerin, Azide is a fucking joke and black powder is too gimicky.

Unless you are making a small bomb, (which you really shouldn't not enough damage to be justified honestly) then H20K sucks, azide sucks (as always) and again, nitroglycerin, while it will give you a decent yield a 90 nitroglycerin bomb (60 actual units at detonation):Epicenter radius: 1. Outer radius: 4. Shockwave radius: 9. You still need botanists to help you so you might as well make gas bombs and toxins untill you get those sweet bluespace beakers.

And you know, toxins are complicated, im still figuring them out.

LvXNK8d.png

Came back from being AFK to find myself directly on top of a blob core. Naturally, the blob core didn't survive.

Standing still best combat strategy 2k15?

LvXNK8d.png

Came back from being AFK to find myself directly on top of a blob core. Naturally, the blob core didn't survive.

Standing still best combat strategy 2k15?

Well, I couldn't do much else except stand there and weld! xD

mS9UD5F.png

I've made my fair share of toxins bombs that can reach that amount of total devestation, without using chemical explosives. I would share the secrets but [REDACTED]. Something about stuff being classified...

It is supremely satisfying watching that place blow up and hearing your co-workers, and the AI's amazement at the destruction you have wrought. And then security comes busting down your door because something on the station blew up, and you were working...

And then security comes busting down your door because something on the station blew up, and you were working...

100% WORTH IT

But then decide to leave when they see your awfull toxins setup and decide to leave even though secretly it was you that made the bomb with chemicals.

Why do so many people underestimate the power of chemical bombs?

ZbflNSr.png

Funeral after the corgi genocide. At least 30 dead. Chaplain sang Amazing Grace. RIP in peace.

EDIT:

I pray to save the corgis. The one at my side is Ian.

YZzfeDj.png

Miner comes in with twenty thousand points worth of Lazarus Injectors.

q86ymhX.png

I'm dragged away by shitcurity for trying to stop a man with a spear from killing the corgis. That blood is his. I have no regrets.

wFRnyVE.png

Then I slipped the officer on a banana peel and cuffed him with his own cuffs, and stuffed him in a locker, after I had gotten harmbatonned and peppersprayed to the point where my face literally melted off and my identity was "unknown". We were reaching levels of shitcurity that shouldn't even be possible.

Plasma generating plants. My rookie botanist fellow decided breathing plasma was OK so I took him to medbay, then I came back to the burnination.

The other strange seeds were boring, so I resorted to building a tiny plasma botanics in the holodeck.

Uof93k2.png

Fortunately for the rest of the station, I didn't turn those into spreading vines.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use