PhantasmicDream Art

PhantasmicDream

Churchy was trying help Zeke with being more Robust, then they made a bet that who ever wins the last match would get the big bed (clearly Churchy won with a breeze)

big_bed_by_phantasmicdream-d9bavau.png

You linked a missing image again, FIFY.

Thought I'd share the original pink sketch of it, just because it was fun

eRu0UfC.jpg

Also slimes have no bones and no need for comfort, so Zolt sleeps in a locker, thank you very much.I like the purple bedsheet tho...

Also slimes have no bones and no need for comfort, so Zolt sleeps in a locker, thank you very much.I like the purple bedsheet tho...

Yeah, I know they don't have bones (I would have found it odd if they did) and such, Churchy was just wanting to be cruel, she'd probably just be sitting on the bed with a bunch of food laid out on it too, and then devour it all (I dunno).

Some might find Skrell in Mankinis a bit questionable.

I think that's a slight understatement

I was wondering about the bruising and such recently actually. It would be nice if there could be some way to remove bruising/burn marks that last long after you've been treated. I can walk by a cigarette machine, have it launch a pack of smokes at my forehead, and through the rest of the shift I'll just have a stupid bruise on my head that I can't get rid of.

@PhantasmicDream You know what you must do

The first drawing is kinda more NSFW, I started drawing it the other night at 2:00am (yay late night drawing) and now I finished it.

tumblr_nvj3sqios91rwve5ao1_540.jpg

And now, SS13 noir, also, the only song Zeke knows on the saxophone is Careless Whispers.

tumblr_nvj3rrJfJc1rwve5ao1_540.jpg

I think this could make a hella awesome comic, but uhhh, me plus writing a comic equals story all over the place and shipping everywhere!

The first drawing is kinda more NSFW, I started drawing it the other night at 2:00am (yay late night drawing) and now I finished it.

(Censored)

23b.jpg

Actually this isn't so weird. Back in the days when slime people could vent crawl, naked slimes squishing running around was a fairly common sight. Yes im a nostalgic.

Yes Zolt did it too.... but only once.

That's a thing that needs to die, and burn in hell.

Phantasmic don't listen to him, the only thing that'll come out is plenty of shit

tumblr_nvm4k8q4Nr1rwve5ao1_540.jpg

I don't know about anyone else, but I'm super excited for Halloween (I'm always excited for halloween) so I thought it'd be fun to draw up Edward Anderson O'Connell in a male witch outfit hanging about in the bar or something, oh and ladies he's single.

I remember this one halloween where I was the one handing out candy. I got dressed up in a headless butler outfit and sat on a bench on the front porch, still as a statue. It was so good that a few of the trick-or-treaters thought I was part of the decorations, until I stood up and politely held the candy bowl out for them. Startled a few of them quite good...

Fun comic with Griselda and Kia

tumblr_nvo0hd0eqk1rwve5ao1_540.jpg

tumblr_nvo0hd0eqk1rwve5ao2_540.jpg

My drawings will keep me company....

And then a cute picture.

reading_by_phantasmicdream-d9btsrq.png

And then a screenshot of the picture in progress and HereticChurch pointing how bad I am with placing the iris.

svqhI9b.jpg

In relation to this post:

Churchy was trying help Zeke with being more Robust, then they made a bet that who ever wins the last match would get the big bed (clearly Churchy won with a breeze)

big_bed_by_phantasmicdream-d9bavau.png

small_bed_by_phantasmicdream-d9bxwld.png

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use