PhantasmicDream Art

PhantasmicDream

Duh, they are obviously compensating with those enormous metal pieces of armor that are 3x the size of their fleshy human bodies.

Ya think so?

cloten.jpg

Dis be a spehss muhreen without armor...

Angry.

Or trying to take a dump im not sure.

Looks genetically enhanced to me (or could be a muscle suit). :)

Also, how lewd of you to post pictures of grown men defecating!

I will just go ahead and throw something heavy at you.

I call your bluff on that one, Adr! You would never throw something heavy that can be better used as a makeshift weapon.

Also, dont skrell have deep sea blue blood, and the vox blood is sky blue? Or is Zeke actually part Vox?

I wonder what a younger Zeke or Jonah would look like...

Or chibi Zeke or Jonah!

I still support the idea of chibi Zeke/Jonah

Purely for the reason I want to see what you can do with Chibis

Definitely not because of chibi Garrus

Here's the chibiness!!

tumblr_nwalubGEZL1rwve5ao1_540.jpg

And a drawing of my new Tajaran character Vincent Pounce-A-Lot playing the violin because he's classy as fuck...

tumblr_nwalubGEZL1rwve5ao2_540.jpg

Just because he's a Skrell doesn't mean they're all feminine, like the asari...

I dont know why, but Calico's design is just slightly off-putting to me, not sure why

And it looks like if Jonah didn't have that hat, he'd be facepalming. He kinda looks like he's holding a sigh

I was going to try posting something lewd about Zeke being masculine and feminine at the same time or something even worse than that (I really want to behave and not get kicked from here so I'm being very mild with my actions when I can) and thought somewhere that they could change sex like frogs do SOMEHOW I MISREAD THE WIKI ON THEM SO NOPE but yeah. I kind of thought that was a thing with skrell. I feel bad now

I'm always available for talking! :P

All of us are, honestly. (Except me)

We got a gaming chat that a lot of non admins are in tht we generally use to coordinate games outside of SS13, bug Churchy to put ya in, no one will mind.

I like to keep the Chain of Command on hand when playing Captain...

Anyways, here's a fun comic.

tumblr_nwg79dO0Kf1rwve5ao1_540.jpg

And uhhh, I don't know why made this other thing.

WZuHyvi.jpg

what was going through my head was, I have small box in my recycling, and I have another one that the same size in the freezer (they were waffle boxes) I could take the two a part and make a big box.... I could make an IPC head and then I did and now I don't know what to do with it, and it's not even finished, because it doesn't have a top nor did I finish painting it. And uh, fun fact it was really hard to take a picture of myself.

WZuHyvi.jpg

what was going through my head was, I have small box in my recycling, and I have another one that the same size in the freezer (they were waffle boxes) I could take the two a part and make a big box.... I could make an IPC head and then I did and now I don't know what to do with it, and it's not even finished, because it doesn't have a top nor did I finish painting it. And uh, fun fact it was really hard to take a picture of myself.

That should be your new profile picture :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use