PhantasmicDream Art

PhantasmicDream

So here's a bunch more Self Portraits for my 20 days self portrait project, *Sarcastic* Yay!

The amount of fucks given about this project is now slim, because I just did the last 5 portraits about 30 minutes ago or something.

tumblr_nvpsgnpwu31rwve5ao5_1280.jpg

tumblr_nvpsgnpwu31rwve5ao1_540.jpg

tumblr_nvpsgnpwu31rwve5ao6_1280.jpg

tumblr_nvpsgnpwu31rwve5ao2_1280.jpg

tumblr_nvpsgnpwu31rwve5ao7_1280.jpg

tumblr_nvpsgnpwu31rwve5ao9_1280.jpg

tumblr_nvpsgnpwu31rwve5ao4_1280.jpg

tumblr_nvpsgnpwu31rwve5ao8_1280.jpg

tumblr_nvpsgnpwu31rwve5ao3_1280.jpg

Here's a fun drawing of the Baby Daddy Sergey....

I bet all the girls were swooning over him.

And I'm so sad that I missed out on all the fun of this round (because my brother was trying to fix my computer because I have the worst luck with technology) but HereticChurch told me mostly all about it I guess.

E5xqW8M.png

tumblr_nvqc91KCbk1rwve5ao1_540.jpg

Heresy kept at minimum this weekend, only witches and xenos this time. Well now we are getting somewhere, soon enough you will be drawing exclusively good quality ☼Imperial Propaganda☼ for the glory of Teh Immortal Emperah. For Armok is okay too. Even Mork knows that we need more to counter all those catgirl shitpics that japan is vomiting, we are talking about trillions of catgirl shitpics...

Why is there a picture of Zolt on Zeke's/Jonah's nightdesk...?

Ripped from Staff Chat:

[01:59:56] Tully B. Burnalot: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

[01:59:56] Tully B. Burnalot: *SREAM

[01:59:57] Tully B. Burnalot: YEAH

[01:59:58] Tully B. Burnalot: YES

[01:59:58] Tully B. Burnalot: YES

[01:59:59] Tully B. Burnalot: YES

[02:00:00] Tully B. Burnalot: ALL MY YES

Do not be fooled, those brass knuckles are really a foldable banhammer.

Plus HereticChurch said to do it.

Listening to Churchy is a nefarious mistake which will unavoidably lead to the eternal dooming of your immortal soul, sulfur stentch included.

The real question should be why is Zolt so serious ALL the time?

Because he lost the purple cap and he's pondering where he saw it last.

I finally got it.... Dreamy is scheming to make everybody have avatars drawn by her, in an attempt to mind-control everybody and take over the world! ....forum?

Well I will let you know, witch, that your foul spells have no power over me. My mind is a fortress.

And yes Earth, if you did like Neca and set your rank to "Supreme Leader" you wouldnt have this problem now. Also I just noticed that your name is the synomin of "Holy Terra". Emprah approves.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use