PhantasmicDream Art

PhantasmicDream

I'm kinda expecting Cali to just go full "Boy, you bettah get yo mitts offa my boy!" *fingersnap*

Even though Zeke's probably not having anything to do with Cali...

Hah, and yeah Zeke normally avoids other Skrell.

Also, going along with my steampunking everything, here's Ashley Williams rocking the plague doctor outfit, and I feel like most of the doctors would be wearing something like this and probably not always with the mask on.

steampunk_ashley_by_phantasmicdream-d99z0rk.jpg

Did up some Invader Zim styled art (something I have to do for one of my classes) so I drew myself, I feel like I should of added a witch hat to it, but of well maybe next time.

iz_ali_by_phantasmicdream-d99z1ic.jpg

And lastly, who doesn't love seeing aliens preform human plays? Here we have Zeke preforming Hamlet.

hamlet_by_phantasmicdream-d99z150.jpg

I'm noticing a lack of tasteful ballgag here, perhaps Zeke would be willing to oblige?

Okay. So I'm not complaining but I am confused. The server has a strict "No ERP" rule and I know that the forums do not encompass the "server" specifically, however I cannot understand how this has continued with that in mind. The art is amazing and I love it. I don't mind any of it at all even though I try to restrict my view sometimes. [spoiler2]I don't like facial hair in general and the making out drawings with it is ehhhhhhh[/spoiler2]

So HOW?

And WHY?

Jackie-Chan-WTF.jpg

I'm noticing a lack of tasteful ballgag here, perhaps Zeke would be willing to oblige?

tumblr_nv09anOYDa1rwve5ao1_540.jpg

[spoiler2]I don't like facial hair in general and the making out drawings with it is ehhhhhhh[/spoiler2]

[spoiler2]I personally have a huge love for facial hair, I like touching it and I've never had a issues making out with someone how has it, though there's been a the odd time I get a bit of the hair in my mouth.[/spoiler2]

You ought to draw more sexually frustrated stations. Paradise x Colonial Marines for starters.

Now that's meta.

I totally just fracking personified the two stations and they're cute.

-snippity snip snip-[/img]

Notice us, Colonial-senpai~

I think I just did that wrong.

Here's a question every visual artist gets: Do you do commissions/draw things people request you to?

*Digging up an unanswered question on the thread intensifies*

I'd love to see you draw something and refine the picture (y'know, to make it look less sketchy (I know it'd take more time)).

You ought to draw more sexually frustrated stations. Paradise x Colonial Marines for starters.

Now that's meta.

Off topic a bit but do we have an actual Paradise-tan for the station? I think it might be interesting, especially if we ever go badmin Anime-mode

For oneof my classes *cringes* I have to do up a self portrait -Sarcastically- and the best part of it I have to do one self portrait every day for 20 days and the even better part it's gotta have a theme and a reason why,-even more starcastically- yay!

So for my horrific project I'm drawing my self in 20 different fantasy races which has been alright so far but I've been doing them up quickly, so far Day 1 I'm an orc, Day 2 I'm an Eladrian, and currently today (day 3) I'm a Tiefling.

tumblr_nv1mkhZlJO1rwve5ao3_540.jpg

tumblr_nv1mkhZlJO1rwve5ao1_540.jpg

tumblr_nv1mkhZlJO1rwve5ao2_540.jpg

I'm currently going through the races of D&D but if you have any other suggestions of race I should draw myself into you can always leave a comment.

*Sighs* This is going to be a huge pain in the butt

What about a self portrait of you as a spooky ghost? Would that work?

And if you're going with D&D races, what about a Half-Dragon? Or Half-Whatever you feel like, because dual species are cool

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use