PhantasmicDream Art

PhantasmicDream

Welp, guess I can't do this the regular way, so have this:

http://phantasmicdream.deviantart.com/a ... -562353100

Context: 13th Age game, this happened shortly after I may or may not have caused an international incident and several innocent deaths. So obviously the right thing to do would be to go get hammered!

Big props to Phantasmic for the awesome artwork, yet again!

Kinda, kinda not NSFW drawings.

So we're saying this is Squishy Larkens.tumblr_nvcjyayMKJ1rwve5ao1_540.jpg

Revamped Jonah Bright's mechanicness to make it more sense looking (the first drawing I did has been bothering me for the longest time now) I gave him his dick back, and I would have drawn it, but there were too many people around me while I was working on this and it would have made things... awkward

tumblr_nvd4osgIPq1rwve5ao1_540.jpg

And lastly, late night drawing idea that I had (and I get a lot of them and they're horrible ideas and I throw them in the horrible idea pile then later pick them out and draw them) and I think I was thinking of this around midnight or later, then I brought the idea up to HereticChurch and I said I wasn't thinking about drawing (or something) but then I just had fun talking about it and decided that I would draw it.

bed_time_by_phantasmicdream-d9b5vne.png

HereticChurch and I have decided that Churchly and Zeke live in a house together (Churchy kinda just showed up and didn't want to leave)

500th POST ON THE THREAD IS MINE! I CLAIM IT FOR TEH EMPRAH!

THIS IS NOW A BLACK TEMPLAR THREAD! PURGE THE WITCH!

warhammer_40k_black_templars_terminator_tribute_by_pierreloyvet-d6nye0x1_edited-1_zpsdb6d30a2.png

Wait hold on is that.... Squishy Larkens...?

Nope, turn 180º for a tactical regroup, and call another Exterminatus, or five, hopefully that should be enough to weaken that daemon. Don't be fooled, she's much more terrifying in person than how she was drawn there.

warhammer_40k_black_templars_terminator_tribute_by_pierreloyvet-d6nye0x1_edited-1_zpsdb6d30a2.png

Nope, turn 180º for a tactical regroup, and call another Exterminatus, or five, hopefully that should be enough to weaken that daemon. Don't be fooled, she's much more terrifying in person than how she was drawn there.

I must come clean about this: You're really beating decomposed horse remains here with all that Warhammer heresy shenanigans, in my opinion.

I must come clean about this: You're really beating decomposed horse remains here with all that Warhammer heresy shenanigans, in my opinion.

That's the joke

Also I miss mostly 30 pages and this thread turned lewd

Not sure how I feel about this

That's the joke

Also I miss mostly 30 pages and this thread turned lewd

Not sure how I feel about this

I think this thread turned lewd after the first ten pictures or so. Tongue waggle gif is just another step forward to new lewdities.

Churchy was trying help Zeke with being more Robust, then they made a bet that who ever wins the last match would get the big bed (clearly Churchy won with a breeze)

big_bed_by_phantasmicdream-d9bavau.png

Thought I'd share the original pink sketch of it, just because it was fun

eRu0UfC.jpg

Edited by Guest

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use