PhantasmicDream Art

PhantasmicDream

Nope, not happening, not even on the holodeck. And the planet the station is orbiting is an acidic hellhole last time I checked, with sulfuric storms, boiling seas of acid and volca-.. oh he has the purple cap this time, I approve (of the cap. Cap is cool. Purpleh.).

Edited by Guest

She's a blueshield? Churchy was a miner last time I checked. It was also over a month ago, so I guess that matters.

Miners are cool, they are useful and please Armok. Blueshields are doomed to failure. The heads of staff he/she is supposed to protect will die anyways, no matter how much you polish your revolver.

Not saying is impossible. But in rarely probable. I mean, the blueshield is always with a head of ssomething or the captain. I just wonder how do they have a discussion and fall in love.

Churchy doesn't have an exclusive job, really. She's rolled Blueshield a lot despite having the preference on low. I tend to play her in cargo, mining, as a Janitor occasionally, sometimes as roboticist or xenobiologist. I used to mostly play her as a Civilian but that got boring.

The steampunk series looks absolutely excellent. The miner and doctor are wicked, I LOVE the design.

However, I propose a challenge. I'd love to see your take on the Vox :)

Always great seeing your stuff, pleasant surprise to see SO MUCH MORE STUFF on this thread after only like, what, a week? 10/10

So this wasn't how I was planning on drawing this (they were just going to be switching ties with each other) until I talked with my other art friends about it and one of them was like Make them shirtless they'es not quite.

tumblr_nv3e9bT0D41rwve5ao1_540.jpg

So fun fact and the reason for this, every time I've been drawing Zeke and Jonah in their detective outfits I've been switching their tie colour.

Been working on a D&D drawing for someone which has now made me missing playing D&D so I decided I would quickly draw up all my D&D characters as a break time, (because I can only focus on a big project for so long)

tumblr_nv4z26Icku1rwve5ao1_540.jpg

So there's Lexie Va a cleric (I don't play as her anymore because we restarted that round), Vayle Dreadweep a cleric (haven't played in a while), Valda Dusktracker a sorceress (probably wont be playing again, sadly) and Althaeus Von Lantherval a Swordmage (what I've currently been playing because I'm hosting it at my house) and together they would make a horrible party.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use