PhantasmicDream Art

PhantasmicDream

Aha! To be honest it's not the first time I've used that pun for a picture.... This one however is much nicer than the first time I used the pun many years ago.

I am quite curious. Link plz? So everyone can see it too! :3

That would bring Adr and his chainsword running

445f92b245.gif

It's always running, I don't know exactly what fuels it, I want to believe its raeg, but it's probably just fueled by sense of duty.

Anyways, I'm going to be really blunt and say I finally drew Zeke screwing Jonah..

[NSFW]

tumblr_nvx6kfAYrP1rwve5ao1_540.jpg

Well wasn't that fun?

Aw... I am dissapoint, it's not heresy.... what I'm supposed to burn now?

Welp I drew myself as a Disney Chipmunk, because in the wonderful world of Disney I'd be a chipmunk.

phantasmicchipmunk_by_phantasmicdream-d9cilj3.jpg

Of course though this probably wouldn't have happened if Tully didn't call me PhantasmicChipmunk, but I'll have you all know that I am indeed the cutest of the chipmunks.

The fact that I love Garrus played a big part in me making this my sig

Also, 'I always like to savor the last shot before popping the heat sink'~

Anyone remember Fransquishka Von Karma?

Noo nonono no no she's dead very ded lets leave it like that.

Nomzy you tell him (and change your avatar to something decent).

I actualy do remember adr's... [sounds of chainsword and screaming]

tumblr_nw2qa4q1Gj1rwve5ao1_540.jpg

So originally the picture was just going to be the heads to shoulders but I was just adding more to it, and during the whole time I was drawing this I kept saying to HereticChurch, "I don't know what I'm doing", "Why am I still working on this" and "I plan on doing more"

Played some of that game with a friend, it is great fun. It gets to be extremely chaotic (and thus, extremely !!FUN!!) if you have multiple people with the manual, and they're all frantically trying to yell bomb disarming instructions at the person who has the bomb.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use