PhantasmicDream Art

PhantasmicDream

I remember Whirled.

I checked up on it a week or two ago, definitely dead.

RIP LOLcaptions, all the hard work and all.

Yeah, I think it was about a month ago or something when I went on there again just to see how down hill it went, and I surprisingly had a few people who remembered me from when I used to play more often, then they asked me if I was coming back and then proceeded to ask if I was making custom avatars (I was an avatar maker).

RIP Werewolf, no one ever listens to the seer.

- - - -

Also, here's a fun thing I did in my digital class today.

tumblr_nwjct1DivE1rwve5ao1_540.jpg

Here's a drawing of my character Ashley Williams going crazy and cutting up people in surgery with a chainsaw.

madness_by_phantasmicdream-d9dud0s.jpg

I feel like if any of my character would go crazy it'd probably be Ash, and this was kinda fun to draw up and I'm glad HereticChurch gave me the idea kinda nice fit for the season because I haven't drawn anything spoopy yet for Halloween.

OH.

This drawing looks better, now just replace the human girl with an alien or a mutant (read: catgirl) and draw the chainsaw stuck in her spine with Ash struggling to yank it out. Too explicit? I agree, Dumbdumn don't look.

Also I like her jumpsuit. Purple is nice. Bloodstained purple looks cool too. Just one question:

WHY HER HAIR IS PINK?

Make sure to draw the cat ears on her, and her shredded cat tail stuck in the bloody chainsaw's chain. And the guy, seeing as she effectively managed to make the chainsaw useless, would punch her face, squashing it in, kindof like this.

8365ec8e15d6ff3895a03165a3efe96d.jpg

Then send it to Regens.

Here's a drawing of my character Ashley Williams going crazy and cutting up people in surgery with a chainsaw.

-snip-

I really hope you can perform surgery with a chainsaw. Please tell me you can perform surgery with a chainsaw.

And why is Zeke so enamored with rough treatment, anyways?

... He likes it rough?

Only with security officers.

13994 views.

sweet jesus this has the population of a small city of clowns.

I'm keeping track of everyone viewing and posting on here to gather them all up to start an army, it'll be great, I haven't figured out who we're going to be attacking yet but I'm open for suggestions.

And here's a comic request from Tully.

tumblr_nwlm68TLMC1rwve5ao1_540.jpg

First time I've drawn a Vox, and I'll be honest, I have been avoiding drawing them.

And why is Zeke so enamored with rough treatment, anyways?

... He likes it rough?

Only with security officers.

Oh my...

And that's a rather nice base start for Vox, keep at it and refine it and you may be able to rival FoS' vox

Speaking of avian aliens, how would you feel about trying to draw more Turians? Totally because I'm not addicted to their design or anything...

That vox was also in a comic and I'm freaking lazy when it comes to comics.

But I also freaking love FoS' vox's because they so adorable, which is a reason why I haven't done up and didn't want to draw up a vox. Plus it was one of the first few things Churchy showed me a year or so before I started playing, and they proceeded to tell me that that's what I would be just because I get distracted by shiny things and always want shiny things... So her design will just be in my mind when it comes to them.

tumblr_nwlu7tYcd31rwve5ao1_540.jpg

As to a draw of a Turian? I thought I would make up this gif. of Garrus (this was an avatar I made on whirled) just for you.

tumblr_nwlu8dHspR1rwve5ao1_250.gif

I love the Turian design, and Garrus is my favourite.

I always do love fluff, and that's a very fluffy feather monster

And I'll keep my lizard avatar, thank you very much. That's too much hip thrusting for me, anyways. It also looks rather strange without those mandibles of theirs being distinct...

I'm keeping track of everyone viewing and posting on here to gather them all up to start an army, it'll be great, I haven't figured out who we're going to be attacking yet but I'm open for suggestions.

Oh oh I can help with that, point me the enemy and I will design a strategy.

[snip vox xeno propaganda]

[snip turian xeno propaganda]

Target acquired, no weapons are visible, this should be easy, but approach with caution.

Deploy in squads of 9, each led by one sergeant, using the

maneuver, try to land on top of the enemy. Then deploy and charge the enemy before he has time to react.

If that doesn't work, initiate orbital strike.

If that doesn't work, initiate orbital strike.

>Not using orbital strikes at step one.

What kind of fucked up world do we live in!?

I personally a get a little heart broken every time I hear someone being hard on themselves about their art.

So here's some words of encouragement (maybe), you should not give up on art if you start feeling down when you see someone else's that you may like more, use what you see to inspire you to work harder and to practice more, because no one really becomes an artist over night it takes time, and spending a little bit of time each day to just draw a little because the more you draw the better you'll get. ^- ^

I personally a get a little heart broken every time I hear someone being hard on themselves about their art.

So here's some words of encouragement (maybe), you should not give up on art if you start feeling down when you see someone else's that you may like more, use what you see to inspire you to work harder and to practice more, because no one really becomes an artist over night it takes time, and spending a little bit of time each day to just draw a little because the more you draw the better you'll get. ^- ^

Yes, become the artist we need to save us from Phantasmic's ploy to take over the world with all the people she draws. Help us, Grongo. You are our only hope

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use