PhantasmicDream Art

PhantasmicDream

I failed a Physics test because I didn't study and don't understand any of it bcs no study. Thankfully the instructor might have pity on me tomorrow.

Also how did that, "draw yourself as a different creature for a month" turn out? I don't think you posted every single day? If you did then I wasn't paying attention

I didn't post the last bit on here... I kinda forgot to, but it went pretty well, it took like 3 weeks after the project was due for me to present mine which was annoying as hell.

Well at least you could have procrastinated more on it then, right?

Zeke seems much more timid in-character than he is on these drawings.

Is that because Zeke wouldn't fight you?

He avoids getting into fights because he doesn't want anything to happen to his pretty face.

Wait that's not a lizard....

What by Lorgar's teeth is that thing?

That's the demon who got you put into a dress, Adr~

Garoon is a fucking cute lizard.

Wait what?

You did get the look of pure shock quite perfectly though, Phantasm. I think I was making basically the same expression without the blushing

Zeke seems much more timid in-character than he is on these drawings.

Is that because Zeke wouldn't fight you?

He avoids getting into fights because he doesn't want anything to happen to his pretty face.

No, but in general, whenever I've seen him.

Wait that's not a lizard....

What by Lorgar's teeth is that thing?

That's the demon who got you put into a dress, Adr~

Of course, I forgot the golden rule, "when in doubt, assume daemons".

Now please stand still while I aim this giant orbital cannon more or less in your general direction.

Just two shifts and you're already drawing our bar shenanigans?

I didn't say anything about the previous one because I knew that would've been too good for you to pass up

tumblr_nxbwzaSYJG1rwve5ao1_1280.jpg

I was going to post this one with the other picture when I finished it, but I wasn't sure if I was going to finish it tonight but it appears that I did.... and now it is time for me to go sleep into forever.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use